Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Is TNESPL only doing New York this year?

hispls is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Is TNESPL only doing New York this year?

Seems like there's no NH, ME, MA shows at all. Last year they had a lot more it seemed like.

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Is TNESPL only doing New York this year?

There will be some coming, just waiting for the dates to be confirmed. There was a 1X last weekend in CT and a 2X in CT next month.

Walled Astro, 4 DC Audio 18" XL's _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    1 Hifonics Sampson - 157.7 so far

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What has happend to the traveling competitor???

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, he does travel....must have taken him 3 hours to get to the show I had in NH a few weeks ago. Same kinda travel it used to take me every time I'd drive down to T-Rex for the dB Drags 1X shows years ago. Last year there was about 15 TNESPL shows around New England, this year there are only two that have been posted. Amplified Impressions have been taking a long time to get themselves going and get dates set, but I've been told they have 10-11 dates already.....just waiting for them to set them up with TNE.

Walled Astro, 4 DC Audio 18" XL's _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    1 Hifonics Sampson - 157.7 so far

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

hispls is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    What has happend to the traveling competitor???

Considering there's no real prizes I just don't see 100$+ in gas plus a hotel room to go to New York. 3.5 hours is about my limit for driving and if it's somewhere I have friends or another excuse to go it's easier.

Just saying last year they had a bunch in MA/NH. Assuming I cared about going to finals and wanted to shoot for that, I could see traveling way out of my way for one or two, but not for every event.... just not worth it IMO. Plenty of better stuff I could do with the 200$ or more it would cost me to hit a car show in NY.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SPL Blazer View Post
    lol, he does travel....must have taken him 3 hours to get to the show I had in NH a few weeks ago. Same kinda travel it used to take me every time I'd drive down to T-Rex for the dB Drags 1X shows years ago. Last year there was about 15 TNESPL shows around New England, this year there are only two that have been posted. Amplified Impressions have been taking a long time to get themselves going and get dates set, but I've been told they have 10-11 dates already.....just waiting for them to set them up with TNE.
    About 3 and a half hours. I'll see you for both shows this weekend as well. Thanks for keeping some events in ME/MA/NH!

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i hope you guys can make it up for st. judes.if theres one show worth the drive its this one.we have some good raffle items to sweeten the show also,and trophies and plaques for 1-3 in all classes

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

Closed Thread