Closed Thread

Reload Thread: to all eastern long island people

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to all eastern long island people

im sure most of the guys have meet me or we have talked here is the deal i need a system in my car. im not lookin to buy on here cuz i got takin a few times. im tight on cash this is what i need. im sure you guys have something or know someone lookin to get a few bucks for a older deck /sub/amp u know what i mean.
    deck- i need to be able to run one amp atleast
    sub 12inch that will do well in 2 cubic feet tune to 32hz
    amp that i can wire up 4ga wire to and it will do 400-800 or so at 2 ohms( does not have to b class d)

The HACKER is offline custom chaos

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: to all eastern long island people

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtx1 View Post
    im sure most of the guys have meet me or we have talked here is the deal i need a system in my car. im not lookin to buy on here cuz i got takin a few times. im tight on cash this is what i need. im sure you guys have something or know someone lookin to get a few bucks for a older deck /sub/amp u know what i mean.
    deck- i need to be able to run one amp atleast
    sub 12inch that will do well in 2 cubic feet tune to 32hz
    amp that i can wire up 4ga wire to and it will do 400-800 or so at 2 ohms( does not have to b class d)
    I got an older JVC arsenal one you could have for 20 + shipping bro its in the car but I dont use the HU cuz I need speakers wiring subs everything. Once I get back into town I can send you pics via mobile. PM me let me know if you want.

powerplant

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

umm im lookin to some local deals, im tight on cash and im sure your a good guy but im gona pass. i have passed along some good deals to local guys and im looking for some to look out. i checked craigs list but these kids are nuts. lol

SICK GV is offline IG0TUFUKER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We kinda need a budget to work with dude, but it sounds like your gonna be all whiny about life considering you just turned down a JVC Arsenal for $20. Sounds like your a Walmart shopper. If your too broke to get that then save your money because your not gonna get **** for what your looking to spend. I have a radio,blown 10 inch sub and a prefab box thats been sitting in the rain along with a 300w amp we blew up for laughs by dropping it to .25ohms. Ill charge you $6 plus gas money to bring it to you. Lemme know.

Team ACT Audio
    Team Elite NESPL

Closed Thread