• Two scoring runs with the first run counting as the qualifier for the class.
• Both runs will consist of 30 second scoring averages. Intent will be to qualify in a class then, then hit the
maximum number for that class. Example – In the 260 class, the intent is to score a 260 after both runs, while
having the first run consist of a score of 130.0db or less.
• Open format – Minimum of at least one front window or front door must be fully open and unobstructed.
• NO set classes per woofer cone area or power. Strictly based on a musical SPL average.
• Team Northeast SPL Volume One cd will be the source music at all mutli-point events.
• No Re Runs allowed based on type of format.
Qualifying for onr og the three classes:
Qualifying score up to 130.0 ---> 260 class
Qualifying score of 130.1 to 140.0 ---> 280 class
Qualifying scores of 140.1 and higher --–> 300 class
Based on each class, any final score over the 260, 280 or 300 level will result in a break out score.
Anyone breaking out will be place in order by the amount of their over score behind all competitor who do not break
Tie breaker – Any two or more competitor that place in a tie with the same final score will have one run to achieve the
130, 140, 150 mark for each respective class. This will be repeated until each competitor place above one another.
Points scoring will be the same as the SPL format.
• First place - 10 points
• Second and third place - Eight point
• Fourth place – seven points
• Fifth place and higher – Six points
• Points required for a finals invite in this format is to be 60 points for 2010 due to late introduction.
• 2011 Points requirement will be raised.