Closed Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

SICK GV is offline IG0TUFUKER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SPL Blazer View Post
    If I remember correctly he did that # in the No-wall class, not a stock class.
    lol the funny thing is I did less in SS no wall. I did a 154 in stock 3 and a 153.9 in SS no wall.

Team ACT Audio
    Team Elite NESPL

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If someone wanted to build a Team SPL vehicle and compete with it using the team name, and not the name of a competitor then I might be willing to let that one go. Thing is I'm also looking at other things to do for the 2010 season like we did for 2009. Things like a points race, most improved SPL, Highest score of each class, etc, so if we allow a team vehicle then they wouldn't be allowed to use any scores obtained while using their team vehicle.

Walled Astro, 4 DC Audio 18" XL's _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    1 Hifonics Sampson - 157.7 so far

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Team Act View Post
    lol the funny thing is I did less in SS no wall. I did a 154 in stock 3 and a 153.9 in SS no wall.
    I had to go look that one up, I forgot you had done the Stock 3 class in CT. Ok, so you were the loudest of the season in the Stock classes.

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

SICK GV is offline IG0TUFUKER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    It's several members of a team being able to compete with the same car. For example, if me and TJ are team members and he uses the Yugo at one show, then I show up with the Yugo at another show the next week.
    HAHAHAH! Nate it sounds like you want to borrow a friends car to compete! Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do homey.

Team ACT Audio
    Team Elite NESPL

edzy is offline SPL Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, Will I still enjoy being in the same class as Kieth?
    And will I be bumped up to a higher class with the AQ2200?

Nothing to see here, Move along.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edzy View Post
    So, Will I still enjoy being in the same class as Kieth?
    And will I be bumped up to a higher class with the AQ2200?
    Just keep that box below the window line and you can do the No-Wall class, otherwise yeah, you'd be in the SS 1 class. Power isn't an issue with any of the classes except the Amateur classes. You could try those, but the 2200 would be too much for the 2000 watt limit.

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Just keep that box below the window line and you can do the No-Wall class, otherwise yeah, you'd be in the SS 1 class. Power isn't an issue with any of the classes except the Amateur classes. You could try those, but the 2200 would be too much for the 2000 watt limit.
    my point on why the power class should of been higher

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could raise the power for the AM3 class, but then when we run shows for TNESPL and someone that competes in AM3 tries to compete in Rookie 3 they won't be allowed to because of the 2000 watt limit. I think it would be easier for the Amateurs if they could compete in the same class in both NESPL and TNESPL. If I raise it then it would have to be to a 5000 watt limit, so they could still have a shot at being competitive in the TNESPL's WooferCooker 3 class, that has a 5K limit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

i would raise it to 3000w only dont worry about tnespl this is your rules and most people want to run your shows theres are to new to the area that most wouldnt care mush to run both at 1st.
    or you can do 5000w like i said i think alot of people can get bigger amps kinda easy and can be ran with 2-3 batterys no problem i would really think about this.

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, TNESPL will be new out here, but I will be promoting their shows and formats just as much as my shows and there are a decent number of guys looking forward to their shows coming out here so they can hit a Finals thats closer than Tulsa OK. This is a reason for my changing the Sq in limits on the Stock classes, they will match the ones for TNESPL. Plus, I'll be able to compete in the TNESPL shows. I've been talking about bringing them out here for months and have gotten a lot of positive feedback from the competitors about it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The first couple shows this season may end up being TNESPL events, just to make sure people start getting their points. And since their Rookie class format is close to our Slammin Bass, I may end up running our Slammin Bass along with the SPL for those shows.

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If an Amateur competes in more than 10 competitions regardless of the organization they will have to move up to the Stock classes the following season. As an example, If someone were to compete for a few years in dB Drags and competed in 25+ shows, then comes to NESPL as an Amateur that would be totally unfair to the real Amateurs.

Setting a limit on the number shows is to keep those that are gaining experience and getting louder and louder from staying back in the Amateur classes and taking home a trophy that should really be going to an actual Amateur. An Amateur being on a team makes no difference to the rules, they will be applied to everyone equally.
    In TNESPL,Anyone attending events within another organization(dbdrag,iasca,etc...) in any prior season(s) and achieving 35 points or more in a season will not be considered a rookie.So i think 10 shows is more then fair.with that said steve,there is alot of buzz about nespl around here,looking forward to expanding with you.and just alittle fyi,the 1st show after the new year has been posted, http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=3

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by defj View Post
    In TNESPL,Anyone attending events within another organization(dbdrag,iasca,etc...) in any prior season(s) and achieving 35 points or more in a season will not be considered a rookie.So i think 10 shows is more then fair.with that said steve,there is alot of buzz about nespl around here,looking forward to expanding with you
    that this mean i cant be a rookie lol

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by defj View Post
    In TNESPL,Anyone attending events within another organization(dbdrag,iasca,etc...) in any prior season(s) and achieving 35 points or more in a season will not be considered a rookie.So i think 10 shows is more then fair.with that said steve,there is alot of buzz about nespl around here,looking forward to expanding with you.and just alittle fyi,the 1st show after the new year has been posted, http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=3
    Thats a good rule, but where we didn't have a serious points run for the 2009 season none of our competitors could earn 35 points. Thats where the 10 show rule will help out for this season. We are looking into to some form of a points race for the season.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just looked at the distance for that show, just over 7 hours from me.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast