Closed Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Reload Thread: NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

I agree, and clamping power is way too time consuming...
    it should be like a USACi deal, you run what you brung and if there are any problems PROTEST IT. Make it either worth Steve and everyone's time to gripe about it, or dont make it an issue. If a protest happened wouldnt it be easy to just burp the stereo again UNTOUCHED to produce the same # w/in +/- idk .5db and if it clamps under then its cool...

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ACT Audio View Post
    I Would Love For A Bunch Of Us Guys From Nespl To Go To Finals And Destroy Tnespl. We Need To Sandbag All Season Till Finals Then Show Them Whats Up. We Have To Cover All The Classes. E.c.a.c., Team Xla, Team Act Audio, Steve Griffin, And Of Course Dave L Need To Get This Done Holla!

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

street b explor is offline im not loud

West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ACT Audio
    I Would Love For A Bunch Of Us Guys From Nespl To Go To Finals And Destroy Tnespl. We Need To Sandbag All Season Till Finals Then Show Them Whats Up. We Have To Cover All The Classes. E.c.a.c., Team Xla, Team Act Audio, Steve Griffin, And Of Course Dave L Need To Get This Done Holla!

[/QUOTE]

Bro you know how we roll were down to earth and dont like it when others talk like this un less its talked first so were cool i dont know why this punk keeps bringing my team and i in to stuff sorry for the mess up hope them sub probs ya had got fixed Thanks Tj

TeamXLA-Tj

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hit me up some time ask rob for my #

TeamXLA-Tj

defj is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by street b explor View Post
    hit me up some time ask rob for my #
    np tj,subs are just fine now,too bad it took me all season to work out the bugs,now its time to biuld,gotta finish insulating my garage first though,cause its wayyy to cold right now,lol

TEAM DEFJ
    DC AUDIO AUTHORIZED DEALER
    POWERMASTER BATTERIES
    3x TNESPL PRO 2 CHAMP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by defj View Post
    np tj,subs are just fine now,too bad it took me all season to work out the bugs,now its time to biuld,gotta finish insulating my garage first though,cause its wayyy to cold right now,lol
    Ya i had to fire up the heat yester day its way to cold out there.
    i have to take the yr off but that is not stoping me from comming out to a few shows here and there just nothing serious this yr school first. how is the garage work comming along.

TeamXLA-Tj

thorshammer1 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote:

How about I issue you a challenge? 45hz or less I dont care what size subs you bring nor how many batts,amps or vehicle.

How about it

Team DefJ
    Team DC

2 DC lvl 5 10's 152.4 TNESPL 42hz
    152.6 DBDrag 40hz
    2 DC lvl 5 12's 153.1 DbDrag 45hz
    2 DC lvl 5 15's? To Be Determined
    For all your DC Audio need rob@dcsoundlab.com

spltuscon is offline Kick-*** box builder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bill G. would be the one for that challenge since he burps over a 150 at 40hz.

Most of the rest of us are tuned above that, in some cases by a lot...I could re-build for that I guess although not sure how loud I'd be below my trucks peak.

Sounds like fun though...lows are definitely more interesting IMO

Dave The Box Guy

154.4 db USACi Stock 601-1800- NH S.R. 2009
    152.4 db legal in WCP1 TNESPL 2010
    150.9 db legal in Stock 1 NESPL 2010
    150.5 Street C Db Drag 2010

2010 Woofer Cooker Pro 1 champ
    2009 NESPL Competitor of the Year

peas247 is offline Hookers on the Point

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer1 View Post
    Quote:

How about I issue you a challenge? 45hz or less I dont care what size subs you bring nor how many batts,amps or vehicle.

How about it
    ill come out and play, deff not as loud as ya but u know my #'s are gonna be in the low to mid 30's

refs - dumple(x2), banginexplorer, r/t pimp (x2), select127, joey2714, rollerdj, lincolntc690, psychoacoustics, mk_, boltpride, SHiZNiLTi, pr-festiva, emaxaudio, yunvme666, Coolwazabi, ssackett, JBGabriel, Mike465, avs20, siddle, DDbump, Andrizzle, SPY, gentlejax, Act Audio, bagged97tacoma ...............

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

my blue crx peaked @ 43hz with two H2 12's and I was doing 153.5 on the SLAP tight AC180 , doing around a 151 at the glass on the TL with two h2 12's and four 1200d's. I'd love to find me some H2 12's, only dual .7 instead of dual 2, too bad they dont exist

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

thorshammer1 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peas247 View Post
    ill come out and play, deff not as loud as ya but u know my #'s are gonna be in the low to mid 30's
    Oh sucka its on! I'll go for a music peak vs your tone peak. Should even the odds

I'm looking forward to a Psychobuilding Party in Feb ish! We're gonna break out the o scopes and get some serious testing done!

Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    my blue crx peaked @ 43hz with two H2 12's and I was doing 153.5 on the SLAP tight AC180 , doing around a 151 at the glass on the TL with two h2 12's and four 1200d's. I'd love to find me some H2 12's, only dual .7 instead of dual 2, too bad they dont exist

I spent my first yr gettting spanked by a blonde in a pretty blue rex

Since then I've only had the chance to go against a rex once and cough I won. lol (his port blew up so I won by his failure) Either way I was happy as hell.

Sure come on up for the St. Judes event i'm always down for more competition.

Maybe I'll add a side show with a Loudest Car and Biggest Sheyot Talker Award just for the guys who have the biggest mouths. lol Winner gets a big Trophy and the Last place guy shaves his head!

Team DefJ
    Team DC

2 DC lvl 5 10's 152.4 TNESPL 42hz
    152.6 DBDrag 40hz
    2 DC lvl 5 12's 153.1 DbDrag 45hz
    2 DC lvl 5 15's? To Be Determined
    For all your DC Audio need rob@dcsoundlab.com

peas247 is offline Hookers on the Point

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh sucka its on! I'll go for a music peak vs your tone peak. Should even the odds

I'm looking forward to a Psychobuilding Party in Feb ish! We're gonna break out the o scopes and get some serious testing done!
    thats the plan, mid feb ish get crackin on some cars, gonna build outta birch and a **** load of resin goin in this box. should be quite a bit louder than last year

refs - dumple(x2), banginexplorer, r/t pimp (x2), select127, joey2714, rollerdj, lincolntc690, psychoacoustics, mk_, boltpride, SHiZNiLTi, pr-festiva, emaxaudio, yunvme666, Coolwazabi, ssackett, JBGabriel, Mike465, avs20, siddle, DDbump, Andrizzle, SPY, gentlejax, Act Audio, bagged97tacoma ...............

BassBrawlinBill is offline NESPL Regular.. not decaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spltuscon View Post
    Bill G. would be the one for that challenge since he burps over a 150 at 40hz.

Most of the rest of us are tuned above that, in some cases by a lot...I could re-build for that I guess although not sure how loud I'd be below my trucks peak.

Sounds like fun though...lows are definitely more interesting IMO
    Yes sir that sounds like my kinda party! I def take pride in burping low, so much so I want to go lower, a lot lower.

99% that I'll be at the St. Judes show with a team mate or 2, maybe by then I'll even have an enclosure actually designed for the subs I got so I can step on my old number with my relatively puny amps.

I won't be in contension for the ****. talking trophy tho... not that I am not good at talking trash (I am) its just not my style imma friendly bloke. I guess if the trophy is big enough I could give it the old college try

Team Elite NESPL Team Soundstream
    Volvo S60 AWD Turbo
    HU: Pioneer DEH-4100UB + Soundstream VHR-76 7" LCD & VCCD-1 camera
    front:Ran @ 4 Ohm & Active! tweets: 2 Soundstream SST-05 bullet tweeters
    mid-range: 2 Soundstream SST654N 6.5" NEO
    mid-bass: 2 Soundstream SST-804N 8" NEO
    A/B Amps: Soundstream REF4.920, PX4.760,
    Sub Stage: 2 Soundstream SPLX-152HX's Mono Amp: Soundstream XXX-6500D
    H. Farnsworth - "All this knowledge is giving me a raging BRAINER!"

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spltuscon View Post
    Its based on the rated power, Mike's was clamped because it was a multi-point event for DB Drag and a class with a 2k limit. His amp was rated for 2k though...a DC 2k or whatever they call it.
    Steve has expressed that clamping power is too time consuming and I think he's right about that.
    If we were to run a multi point NESPL show, then it might be worth it to clamp the Amateur competitors amps, but not for a regular show. There are normally 3 times the number of Amateurs compared to the other classes and we normally have a certain time frame we have to get our shows over by, so clamping would take a lot of extra time that we just don't have. During the 2009 season I think there were 1 maybe 2 competitors the whole season that wanted to run in Amateur with more than 2K, and their amps weren't really ever going to put out their rated power. I know I let one of them slide, but he also never did more than one show, this is a major reason we're going to stick with the 2K limit over raising it to 3K for the Amateur 3 class, not to mention it will make it easier for these guys to compete in the TNESPL rookie classes too.

XS Power (2) D3100, D5100, 2 runs of 0/1 ga
    a pair of 10" DC level 4's on an Orion 2500d for daily low end _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    2 18" DC XL's and an Atomic 5000.1 - 154.6 so far
    Team Elite NESPL

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How about it
    You sure you don't want to rethink this statement?

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast