Closed Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: New England comps.......

street b explor is offline im not loud

West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: New England comps.......

Quote Originally Posted by spltuscon View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a good holiday
    You to bro eat good. and spend time family.

TeamXLA-Tj

Mr. Slate is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Team Act View Post
    Nate the funny thing is I competed out of Team Pirate radio. Ive seen your numbers in stock classes. Iv talked with Team 420 and team Renots and Dan Allard and you yourself have never seen my numbers with way more equipment. You hit a 154 using the old meter not the TL. Resonant frequency of your car is kid stuff thats the very first step of building a car. We are way past that. Even your walled Van and Walled Explorer was hitting less then my everyday grocery getter. By the way arent I tied with Mike Travasso from Team 420 in SS no wall? Not sayiin myself, Act Audio, or Dave are the chit, oh wait never mind YES WE ARE THE SH%T and aint nuttin u can do about it. Nate use your "resourses instead of your mouth and build for SS no wall or any class and actually do well instead of living in the past with old numbers and tired meters. Calling you out but just like the past 3 years you will always come up short....im just sayin
    Dude do me and yourself a favor. When you're responding to me please do it before you get high. They say drugs can give you a false sense of courage. A lot of young dudes around my way smoke "Illy" (marijuana laced with embolming(sp) fluid) before they go out and shoot somebody.
    Now I'll take the liberty to clarify a couple of your drug induced statements:
    1. Dan Allard wouldn't disrespect me like you are stating especially when I just spoke to him recently. Would you like his number?
    2.When did you talk to 420 considering that you just met them at the last show. BTW wasn't it me who introduced them to you?
    3. The current TL sensor came out in 2004. That 54 is a little off. I did a 55.6 that year on the current sensor sealed.
    Please for your sake, let's not let this get out of hand. I thought we were cool but if your want to play these games........
    As I stated to you before, I'm not from Vernon/Rockville. I'm not that type of suburban black that you are accustomed to.
    BTW, I called you on the phone so man up and call me back so that we can discuss this mano y mano.

Have a nice day!
    "Off the sidelines and back in the game"

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    Dude do me and yourself a favor. When you're responding to me please do it before you get high. They say drugs can give you a false sense of courage. A lot of young dudes around my way smoke "Illy" (marijuana laced with embolming(sp) fluid) before they go out and shoot somebody.
    1. Dan Allard wouldn't disrespect me like you are stating especially when I just spoke to him recently. Would you like his number?
    2.When did you talk to 420 considering that you just met them at the last show. BTW wasn't it me who introduced them to you?
    3. The current TL sensor came out in 2004. That 54 is a little off. I did a 55.6 that year on the current sensor sealed.
    Please for your sake, let's not let this get out of hand. I thought we were cool but if your want to play these games........
    As I stated to you before, I'm not from Vernon/Rockville. I'm not that type of suburban black that you are accustomed to.
    BTW, I called you on the phone so man up and call me back so that we can discuss this mano y mano.
    i think he ment me sorry when chris come over my house we talked about him getting roo to do a build for him and i pasted the message that was all if chris is still looking into this call me cause roo can do it for what we said.

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

BassBrawlinBill is offline NESPL Regular.. not decaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow look what you started Steve lol. I don't log on to this site for a couple days and found this ****! This thread was some fun reading, I just wish I made some popcorn before finding it! All this "banter" is great for the game.

I already knew SPL was going to explode next year but now I couldn't be more certain.

As Dave correctly stated I will be running ss/nw or possibly a wall, our termlab will end up deciding for me. If I wall it off I'm getting 2 more subs to match my current ones. We are gonna find out how much power Dave's enclosures will handle and put all the questions and subjection to rest! Hell, we are gonna find out how much my car and subs can handle. I'm not much for talking when it comes to what I'll do in the lanes, really all that matters to me is that every single competition I gain on the meter. That said a few people know my DB goal and I assure you I will attain it no matter what it takes. I'd say what it is but I'd rather not let everyone know what they have to beat, not yet anyways. Not that wins really matter that much to me (I have found that if I focus on getting louder every week the wins take care of themselves anyway) what matters to me is being respected. While I def. don't consider myself loud this coming season I hope to be considered one loud azz rookie by the guys I respect when all is said and done.

Dave, what do ya think am I gonna pull off my DB goal? I do know we are going to have a ton of fun finding out what your box's can handle for power. Time for some new suspension for my 2 seat TC. The only thing I am not looking forward to next season is what kind of gas milage I'm gonna get with number of batteries I have to add :-(

Besides not being built yet I really wish the 2010 season started tomorrow ****it!

Happy Turkey day everyone, be safe if you have to drive. And good luck to everyone on your builds for 2010, get loud and proud. The stiffer the competition the more fun and motivating it is!

Team Elite NESPL Team Soundstream
    Volvo S60 AWD Turbo
    HU: Pioneer DEH-4100UB + Soundstream VHR-76 7" LCD & VCCD-1 camera
    front:Ran @ 4 Ohm & Active! tweets: 2 Soundstream SST-05 bullet tweeters
    mid-range: 2 Soundstream SST654N 6.5" NEO
    mid-bass: 2 Soundstream SST-804N 8" NEO
    A/B Amps: Soundstream REF4.920, PX4.760,
    Sub Stage: 2 Soundstream SPLX-152HX's Mono Amp: Soundstream XXX-6500D
    H. Farnsworth - "All this knowledge is giving me a raging BRAINER!"

boom24 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well if anyone has a personal prob with what i said...think about it iam just speaking the truth so maybe you should sit down with your family today and ask them if you fit in to what i said if you dont have a grate holiday and wish you all good on the off season and good luck next year in the lane

new spl build comeing..found a car that peaks abouve 60 hrz

build log
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-%2Anew%2A/462747-boom-24s-rebuild-again-4-15s.html

sold to {:C:} /dacheatham /uglydimple12/ negitive3five/ Beatnoutdaframe
    dm-auto mike/spl blazer/cris team act/
    ( scamers lexani2002(FROSTYZ3, RYAN CHRISITIANSON )
    traded with-f150john

Team XLA Bonnie is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truth Dave what is the truth. the fact of T.j helping you out with your build. Then stabbing him in the back. he gave you and mike the up most respect. And helped ya with everything ya did this yr. Did ya finally tell mike the truth about why he did not go to finals how ya lied to both Tj and Him on what happened.

Just goes to show ya how much of a team player you were. And to believe That this whole fight started with Tj trying to help ya out what a two face *** you turned out to be.

ACT Audio is offline ACT AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1- Sure..... I know my number is right.......
    2- we met them during the summer and had many conversations over the summer
    3- the current TL was modified at WF2007. Did u know that?

BTW- sorry Bro but you ain't got my #. I keep it for local druggies only

A.C.T. Audio, LLC
    Vernon, CT
    The only thing better than our product, is our service.

feedback thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367575
    ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=maximumlimit200 3&ftab=AllFeedback
    Ref: Astrolade, NewAgeKing, Peas247, BLKMica_03, MCarmer, Andrew_as, path2spl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No it wasn't modified in 2007. The hole was made bigger that's about it That sensor has been out for years. Would you like a confirmation from Wayne Harris?
    As you can see, ACT Audio has a real good rep. now. In two short years you've managed to become the new assholes. Not too many people like you punks. You're kinda the country version of Kumar.
    All you punks can go screw yourselves or each other. I'll be happy to tell you all to your face. I'm gonna show you another side of Nice.
    You always see me by myself, I don't need a team.
    Now if I did bring a team, they would be the kind to take your cars right from you.
    Last edited by Mr. Slate; 11-27-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Have a nice day!

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ACT Audio View Post
    3- the current TL was modified at WF2007.

What do you mean by modified, are you referring to a change in K factors in the new sensors? Or something else?

XS Power (2) D3100, D5100, 2 runs of 0/1 ga
    a pair of 10" DC level 4's on an Orion 2500d for daily low end _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    2 18" DC XL's and an Atomic 5000.1 - 154.6 so far
    Team Elite NESPL

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I was just looking at Manny's TermPro page and the TL has been out since 02

NOTE: Career SPL scores are only calculated for events after 2002 (Sensors).

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

street b explor is offline im not loud

West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nate also was on the term lab the current one when he did that 55.6
    3rd off there were no mod's to the sensor its the update to the soft ware and this is only for the promoters and its the same k factors as they al ways been 178, 177.8, 177.9 nothing new on that the tightest sensor is the 177.8 and they even have a older one that is tighter then this. bob p and Manny still have there's i sold mine way back dumb *** should have keep it I have been on all 4 of them.

My current loudest # on the glass is certified 154.1 dbdrag not at a Steve show and the night befor the show tested a 154.56 and backed it as well. but i have seen a 155.4 to 157.8 in a two amp app This is in a Street B app one battery car off

The only changes i have seen to the sensor is to date the hole in it witch don't do ****. know they just put a filter to filter the bs out of it.

and i talk to Wayne once a month. there is a usb version and the older one like mine that is powered and then the first Gen so with this know ya know.

TeamXLA-Tj

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny thing Nate is maybe if you had a team you'd be louder. I'm not here to be liked I'm here to put you back into retirement. You avoid going against me since I beat you in street beat 4 two years ago. Just like when you said you'd beat me in New Jersey and never showed up. If your that good and I dont know jack then pick a class to build for and I'll do the same class as you. As usual you'll do alot of talking but not alot of bumping. You sir have a nice day
    Last edited by ACT Audio; 11-27-2009 at 03:52 PM.

A.C.T. Audio, LLC
    Vernon, CT

ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=maximumlimit200 3&ftab=AllFeedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nice how you can use your bosses computer while your at work. If you were a decent competitor, I would honor your request but I don't recognize cheaters.
    You should have been in prostock but you ran because you didn't want to go against TJ and the last few shows you ran 16 volts in a stock class. You even changed your class when the dude beat your score at the second to last ATD show. BTW, ATD is a quality car audio shop, much nicer then the one you work at. Their installers are all certified. They don't hire hacks such as yourself because the owner is their boy.
    No matter how old it may be, I'm a National Champion something you will never be. You could never do a 55.6 sealed Kumar Jr.
    How did you beat me 2 years ago, I never competed in SB 3. Not only are you a cheat, but a lying cheat.

Listen lying cheat, you get no respect from me.

Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice how you can use your bosses computer while your at work. If you were a decent competitor, I would honor your request but I don't recognize cheaters.
    You should have been in prostock but you ran because you didn't want to go against TJ and the last few shows you ran 16 volts in a stock class. You even changed your class when the dude beat your score.
    No matter how old it may be, I'm a National Champion something you will never be. You could never do a 55.6 sealed Kumar Jr.
    How did you beat me 2 years ago, I never competed in SB 3. Not only are you a cheat, but a lying cheat.

Listen lying cheat, you get no respect from me.

We need an "oh fuck" smiley

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A real Champion would except the challenge. What do have to lose? My grocery getter is louder than your walled van. Man up or shut up.

A.C.T. Audio, LLC
    Vernon, CT

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast