Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: New England comps.......

street b explor is offline im not loud

West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: New England comps.......

I wont be going to finals this yr ill be going to the finals over seas a north east finals would be cool.

also ill be helping the guys on the team out this yr and be doing very lil shows this yr comp wise ill be out there to support the team My team. I have plans for 2011 that will be catastrophic. And The yugo is for sale 4k with boxes and runs and battery and blocks 77k in motor and body just did clutch wiper arms all around ex head gasket and belts new high amp alt with external reg. and new fule pump car is very dependable and sweet on gas. ya plans are real big for 2011. School is my main thing this yr. so there will be no excuse from any of ya when i come back in 2011 and hand ya your ***.

TeamXLA-Tj

spltuscon is offline Kick-*** box builder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Steve, is there going to be enough TNESPL shows in NE that we can get enough points for finals? It looks like 5pts for entering and 5 for first place, so the max per show is 10 (unless it was a multi-pointer) and you need 80 for finals.

Dave The Box Guy

154.4 db USACi Stock 601-1800- NH S.R. 2009
    152.4 db legal in WCP1 TNESPL 2010
    150.9 db legal in Stock 1 NESPL 2010
    150.5 Street C Db Drag 2010

2010 Woofer Cooker Pro 1 champ
    2009 NESPL Competitor of the Year

SPL Blazer is offline SPL Event Promoter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be running a few 1X shows, and either I'll do a multi point show or two, or ThorsHammer will. He's already said he'd be willing to come out and do one. I'll be heading out to NY in January to sit down with the big guys from TNESPL and discuss the next season. Well try and get enough going that people can get their points by hitting the shows in New England, if anyone misses a show here they can always drive out to one of the other multi point shows in NY to make up for any needed points. We'll make sure everyone gets their points. In 2009 there were guys hitting the Drags Finals that had to drive out to Buffalo NY, Carlisle PA, and even Maryland just to get their points, thats dedication, we'll make it easier for the TNESPL finals and keep as many shows local as possible, but it also won't kill anyone to make a drive to NY for a show or two.

Walled Astro, 4 DC Audio 18" XL's _____________________www.NewEnglandSPL.com
    1 Hifonics Sampson - 157.7 so far

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

spltuscon is offline Kick-*** box builder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I don't mind going out once for a multi-pointer and then for finals, just didn't want an 8hr one-way drive every other week...lol
    Should be a very good season with a lot of people coming out strong

Dave The Box Guy

154.4 db USACi Stock 601-1800- NH S.R. 2009
    152.4 db legal in WCP1 TNESPL 2010
    150.9 db legal in Stock 1 NESPL 2010
    150.5 Street C Db Drag 2010

2010 Woofer Cooker Pro 1 champ
    2009 NESPL Competitor of the Year

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it would be a good thing to have those planning on hitting the TNESPL Finals make a drive out to NY for a multi point show before they go out for Finals, that will separate the men from the boys. We'll just make sure it's not on the same weekend as one of the NESPL, Drags or even one of those SlapShow shows. We'll have to do it on a USACi weekend, lol.

Bought from: CRXBMPN, SPLTucson, f150john, LoudMOFO Sold To: Chris Team ACT, Big Rea$e

SICK GV is offline IG0TUFUKER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like where your heads at Steve lol. By the way any insight on class changes for 2010. I got a MAJOR build going on with multiple competitors helping me out and we kinda need some direction. P.M. me when you get a chance. I dont want to waste any time or money building just to tear down and start over. That stuff makes me shed tears lol

Team ACT Audio
    Team Elite NESPL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll say the only major change will be dropping the Stock 4 class and adding a third Amateur class. Stock 3 will most likely be 281+ Sq In. The other classes will stay.

SICK GV is offline IG0TUFUKER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats perfect. Im done with Stock 3 unless Kaspar beats my numbers. We are building for SS no wall. Hopefully some other teams will build for this class as well.

Team ACT Audio
    Team Elite NESPL

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are a couple people that are building for that class, so you won't be alone. What I'm thinking of doing is putting an amp limit on that class. Something like 4 mono amps, or 8 mono amps if strapped.

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

all the stock classes should have limits on power and subs like drag

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

also all your shows need the slamming bass as a part of them reasons i didnt really come out to shows of yours must didnt offer this not a great idea if you plan of a finals plus music is what brings out new comers not spl anymore .

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    also all your shows need the slamming bass as a part of them reasons i didnt really come out to shows of yours must didnt offer this not a great idea if you plan of a finals plus music is what brings out new comers not spl anymore .
    I wanted to have Slammin at more shows this season, but because of time limits it wasn't going to work. Unfortunately it takes forever to get the 1st person to finally come up to make their run and get things going. We'll definitely be running it at a lot more shows in 2010. Some shows like the Boomer McLoud night shows won't work, we only have 2-3 hours to get all the SPL done, but some of the other shows should work out better.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    all the stock classes should have limits on power and subs like drag
    I will actually be posting a new thread on here just for the 2010 rules and class changes. Just something to get some input from the competitors. Ultimately NESPL will have the final word, but we do want to get some feedback on the proposed changes. I should have this going in the next couple weeks. The Stock and Amateur classes will have sub limits, the Amateur does have power limits too. We'll actually be basing them closer to the TNESPL classes than Drags, since most competitors going to Drags Finals will be in No Wall and Super Stock, not the Stock class.

splmegavan is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeeah like in tnespl there woofercooker 3 class would b in comparison to stock 3 which is like steve was saying 281+ they also have a limit on power which makes it fair you must keeep it under 5000 watts for that class, cant wait for the rule thread to be posted i gotta figure out what im doing for next year, i hope stock 3 has almost the rules of woofercooker 3 otherwise ill b non walled going againt people with walls and much more power, me and my team will be hitting 2 of the tnespl shows in ny, to qulaify for pts, and any of there shows around here. this season is going to be awesome nespl & tnespl are the places to compete

ecac06 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im runung 6 12's in a sealed trunk what class would i do well in???

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast