Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Re: Battled At A Show Last Weekend

Told you last time, don't link to your forum when all that does is link to youtube.

I went to Avenue Sound's show a few years back...too bad they didn't have the slightest idea as to where to place the mic...they stuck it in front of my shiftknob in my truck...I literally looked at the guy and said "what the fuck are you doing?"

They put me in the lowest class with a single 18", had the 2nd highest score of the day, behind the dude with the GTI's and Crown amps in the station wagon.

Deephitters Mag is offline Beast From Da East

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Battled At A Show Last Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    Told you last time, don't link to your forum when all that does is link to youtube.

I went to Avenue Sound's show a few years back...too bad they didn't have the slightest idea as to where to place the mic...they stuck it in front of my shiftknob in my truck...I literally looked at the guy and said "what the fuck are you doing?"

They put me in the lowest class with a single 18", had the 2nd highest score of the day, behind the dude with the GTI's and Crown amps in the station wagon.
    I orginally loaded it to my website since it was my tape and just added the youtube link later after it was uploaded later to that site. Regardless i apologize and will be on point not to do that again.

People are talking about some meter tampering, doors closed/not closed but who knows. I wasn't there for the SPL portion. I heard it had about 30 competitors

DeepHitters Magazine is what I am reppin' where it's all about street Car Audio Check us at
    http://www.deephitters.org, www.myspace.com/deephittersmagazine ,www.myspace.com/beastfromdaeastnyc

Ref: seller-rollerdj-MA Audio 4400W amp

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List