Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: What is Team Dillusionz, and is it right for me.

prioracy is offline i pack da magnums

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What is Team Dillusionz, and is it right for me.

got room for a chicago boy.......

alpine 9830
    nine.4
    arc audio comps
    orion 2500d
    3 12" memphis m3
    box = 6cf tuned to 32hz

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by req

ng is just a hater sometimes
    x2 i was waiting for him to dump on it...

lostsoul is offline Heretic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey req can you send me one of the skull? need to make a sig

Refs:Prowler573,fived,pboulos, mattmcss, HCCAfan, xxx.xxdb, sephiroth619, ibanezcollector,nikosbuddy. Theres more I just can't think of them at the moment.
    We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

ruckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dillusionz members PM me or email me at Ruckus at Dillusionz.com with the username and password you want for email and I will set it up

Heh i was thinking imagine after all this if ecko comes in and says no you cant join

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by req
    ****. i tried to get it before you guys started quoting it

it was directed at ecko i believe.

ng is just a hater sometimes
    AWESOME! Abusing your ghey *** abilities!

I'm serious, I CANNOT fully comprehend the first post. I'm for real just saying he should pre-read his posts before he actually posts them. There are so many grammatical errors I can barely read it. I'm offering him the advice of editing it to read better and sound more professional

And where's the "bible of Scottie Johnson" at?

LMAO, Scottie's a good friend of mine...but the way that HE talks about him...lol. I guess you just have to actually know him for it to be funny. Scottie's a great guy!

You kids man...you kids...
    Why don't ya just gang up on me and steal my ish...I'm such a horrible person...

NG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13

I'm serious, I CANNOT fully comprehend the first post. I'm for real just saying he should pre-read his posts before he actually posts them. There are so many grammatical errors I can barely read it. I'm offering him the advice of editing it to read better and sound more professional

LMAO, Scottie's a good friend of mine...but the way that HE talks about him...lol. I guess you just have to actually know him for it to be funny. Scottie's a great guy!

Why don't ya just gang up on me and steal my ish...I'm such a horrible person...

NG
    it made sense to me dude. he said he wants people to get together, when\if they need help with somthin, we help eachother out. we get free emails too, courtisy of rukus. and this place is not aboot gramatical perfection. if you cant understand that post, then i dont know what to say. it might not have been perfect. but whatev.

he just wants it to be a recognized team of individuals, be it SPL, SQ, or show&shine.

he was regarding tottie as being a known figure among the SPL scene, and he wants this team to spread and be known LIKE tottie is.

and you bashing people for trying to get together and posting offtopic like that was not called for. if you wanna bash somone - keep it to the PMs. theres no need to be mean dude. i mean, im not singling you out, but lately you have been an *** to alot of people. whats the deal

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul
    hey req can you send me one of the skull? need to make a sig
    ill get it to everyone when i get home. i dont have the files at my work location

ruckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NG
    wow guy you are a serious ********. I understood his post just fine. Why mess with someone for having an idol? Your mommy not pay enough attention to you so you have to mess with other people? As for kids Im far from being a kid but you on the other hand are one and act like an even younger one.

Loudrango112 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was making reference to Scottie being "well known" among the SPL group.... and I was in HOPE of the group/team to EVENTUALLY be that well known also...
    AND NG... to let you know... I was invited by Scottie to go to his mst recent show and WV and chill with him.. me and scottie have talked for a while... not saying I know him extremely well but... w.e

I may of not spelled everything corectly.... but thanx for takeing notice..... if you want to go ahead and fix it for me since your the only one that cared.... go right ahead...

Loudrango112 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NO ONE EDIT THE WEBSITE... got it... I just edited... let me know what you think

www.dillusionz.com

lostsoul is offline Heretic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

f'n nice! I like black instead of white but looks **** good mang!

Refs:Prowler573,fived,pboulos, mattmcss, HCCAfan, xxx.xxdb, sephiroth619, ibanezcollector,nikosbuddy. Theres more I just can't think of them at the moment.
    We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

nasir is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow, site looks awesome so far. good job to everyone thats been working on it

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im working on a nice plain layout in that style, prolly use the blue color in my sig.

it will be a copy of that layout with the swishy thing. maybe speakers or somthing in place of the gears. not sure aobut the rest.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, just take an effin chill pill...

This IS the internet, so it is hard to portray "tone of voice" as well as true meaning and sarcasm. A lot of my post (especially lately) may be considered as insulting/being pissy. But don't take everything so literally, and keep in mind I'm DEFINITELY not some hard-*** that is SERIOUS all the time. More often then not, I'm being sarcastic and joking.

I apologize if it seemed like I **** on the thread, it happens, sorry you feel that way. I woke up this morning with 3 hours of sleep, was late to class, and I have PLENTY of **** on my mind right now. Some of the stuff going on here lately just amuzes me!

Enjoy your Team, best of luck, I hope you do well. Seem to have a bunch of enthusiastic people thus far, no doubt you guys will make some positive impact in your area. Enjoy, later!

NG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, just take an effin chill pill...

This IS the internet, so it is hard to portray "tone of voice" as well as true meaning and sarcasm. A lot of my post (especially lately) may be considered as insulting/being pissy. But don't take everything so literally, and keep in mind I'm DEFINITELY not some hard-*** that is SERIOUS all the time. More often then not, I'm being sarcastic and joking.

I apologize if it seemed like I **** on the thread, it happens, sorry you feel that way. I woke up this morning with 3 hours of sleep, was late to class, and I have PLENTY of **** on my mind right now. Some of the stuff going on here lately just amuzes me!

Enjoy your Team, best of luck, I hope you do well. Seem to have a bunch of enthusiastic people thus far, no doubt you guys will make some positive impact in your area. Enjoy, later!

NG
    thanks ng. apology accepted. and please accept mine for deleting that post.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast