+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Stay VERY, VERY far away from Banging Systems in Fayetteville, NC!

TSPCustoms is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Stay VERY, VERY far away from Banging Systems in Fayetteville, NC!

I know I am very late to this party but....
    I am truly sorry for what has happen to you and those of you that took part in this post about them. To be honest, I am a former installer with them and before anyone says anything about that. I got away from them as fast as I could. I stayed with that group before they expanded and starting ripping people off even more. That was their work plan, cheap work to bring you guys back. Making the good installers look bad. I did not put up with it and left before I ruined my name in the field. I have tried blocking people from going there for years now but there is only so much I can do.

And with the uprising of the younger gen able to install their own stuff. Along with ordering products online. The need for installers in this town is becoming rare. Places like Best Buy and Rhudys are having to add new services in town. And people like me that have started their own thing are having to either shut down or jump all over the place for work. Banging systems sells cheap stuff at Flea Market prices. That's actually where they started. If you are in the military, I encourage you to tell your friends to stay away from there.

Also keeps this in mind, If a shop tells you they can do everything, run away. I myself have been trained and certified for years now in the automotive industry and electronics industry. And if I am unsure of a particular job. I will suggest people to other places that can manage.

2. Likes michaellane liked this post

michaellane is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    386 Post(s)

Honesty is always appreciated^^^

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Bass4Days is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSPCustoms View Post
    I know I am very late to this party but....
    I am truly sorry for what has happen to you and those of you that took part in this post about them. To be honest, I am a former installer with them and before anyone says anything about that. I got away from them as fast as I could. I stayed with that group before they expanded and starting ripping people off even more. That was their work plan, cheap work to bring you guys back. Making the good installers look bad. I did not put up with it and left before I ruined my name in the field. I have tried blocking people from going there for years now but there is only so much I can do.

And with the uprising of the younger gen able to install their own stuff. Along with ordering products online. The need for installers in this town is becoming rare. Places like Best Buy and Rhudys are having to add new services in town. And people like me that have started their own thing are having to either shut down or jump all over the place for work. Banging systems sells cheap stuff at Flea Market prices. That's actually where they started. If you are in the military, I encourage you to tell your friends to stay away from there.

Also keeps this in mind, If a shop tells you they can do everything, run away. I myself have been trained and certified for years now in the automotive industry and electronics industry. And if I am unsure of a particular job. I will suggest people to other places that can manage.
    I worked at a place that sounded the same as this place. the shop I worked for would charge people 60 an hour shop time for a bad fuse. Make the person sit in the waiting room while there car is in the back where they cant see it just sitting there. Almost got in a fight with the owner before I quit/ got fired LOL Its just a bad spot for someone trying to do the right thing.

DC Level 6 18
    DD m3b .5 ohm

Jmd5682 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what, I don't see how they are still in business. I have heard nothing but negative things about them. I came across a guy who used to work their a while back. He told me that they sell refurbished items at new prices. They take advantage of the fact that they are in a military city and they will get money knowing that people want car audio systems. Fort Bragg should make this place an off limits establishment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Tag List