+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Sound Kreations- Elizabeth City, NC

Hoyta is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sound Kreations- Elizabeth City, NC

Usually I wouldn't do this, but....
    I had everything installed at Sound Kreations in Elizabeth City, NC. I'm a noob when it comes to this, so....
    I had a 10:00 AM appointment to get my 2 amps, subwoofer, and componets/coaxials installed in my Sierra. We didn't get started until almost 11:00 due to her helping another customer and answering the phone. The price almost instantly went up because she had forgot some things when she quoted me One more thing- the waiting area is an old van bench seat and a cardboard box, and the only heat is a little space heater! The install bay is an outside carport, and had almost 10 bags of trash just sitting there!
    The lady who installed my stuff was really nice, but her husband, the other installer, was an absolute idiot! The whole time the man was complaining about everything, and kept yelling at his wife because she was using the SHOP tools to do my install!
    The install went took 8 hours due to the phone ringing and helping customers, and having to deal with her husband constantly *****ing at her! Even though she was super nice, she did not do the ebst job on my install. She said she could not install my components due to not having the mounting baskets. I had stock tweeters, and they could have been mounted there ( I found out later when I had to go to another installer!). The speakers wire going into the inputs on my 4 channel were all in the wrong spot, which I had later fixed by another installer. The RCAs were run down one side of my truck, which I found out later was the reason for my excessive road noise. I could go on, but it would take awhile.
    Needless to say, I will NEVER go there again, and will tell everyone who asks the story about these people.

2. Likes NotAIdiot liked this post

soundkreations is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sound Kreations- Elizabeth City, NC

Wow that is something else. Let me tell you about this store and its owners. It was started with a 15,000 dollar loan and i now do close to 200,000 dollars a year out of this one store.We have a New 300,000 thousand dollar building and location. I myself have three level of M.E.C.P. under my belt.I do business with just about every car dealer in town. I do there payment devices,radio,remote start, tvs, and even leather for them. So just let me say before you listen to an idiot ask around and see what hear about this store.

4. Dislikes sobe3yourself., Hoyta disliked this post
    Hoyta is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your new location is nice, but that doesnt change the crappy install I got from you all awhile back. Maybe things have changed... Hopefully they have. I do know that I was definetely not the idiot when it came to this install! lolThe old location was not customer friendly by any means. I had to have a guy from Virginia come down and fix the install. Kinda sad.....
    I have heard lots of complaints about your store, so I'm not the only one....
    If you need refreshing, it was a 2005 GMC Sierra crew cab. The guy was doing a Nissan Armada remote start. The lady, who was very nice, did mine.
    Oh well, instead of trying to fix something, might as well make yourself out to be an ***....

DoesDad is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Wow! Calling a customer an idiot. Typical of shltty a$$ little shops that rip people off. Don't try to fix the problem. Instead call the customer names. Yeah, that's bound to get future business. I notice you didn't dispute anything Hoyta said either?

7. Thanks Hoyta thanked for this post
    Likes NotAIdiot liked this post
    NotAIdiot is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LAND: $ 159200 BUILDING: $ 81600 TOTAL VALUE: $ 240800 Far from being a 300,000 dollar building. Its like your prices way off. I agree with the earlier post. Installation *****. Just because your certified doesnt mean you know what your doing.. If you were so certified and proud of it, you would have it hanging up like your suppose to. Calling customers idiots? Thats good compared to what I have heard come out of his mouth. He is not a business person and has no business running a shop.... Installing Payment Boxes for Local Car Dealers. A simple kill switch between key and starter. Doesnt take a brain scientist.

9. Likes Hoyta liked this post
    T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NotAIdiot View Post
    LAND: $ 159200 BUILDING: $ 81600 TOTAL VALUE: $ 240800 Far from being a 300,000 dollar building. Its like your prices way off. I agree with the earlier post. Installation *****. Just because your certified doesnt mean you know what your doing.. If you were so certified and proud of it, you would have it hanging up like your suppose to. Calling customers idiots? Thats good compared to what I have heard come out of his mouth. He is not a business person and has no business running a shop.... Installing Payment Boxes for Local Car Dealers. A simple kill switch between key and starter. Doesnt take a brain scientist.
    You just discredited you whole post, and every post you ever make from now on.

Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

11. Dislikes NotAIdiot disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.I.K. View Post
    You just discredited you whole post, and every post you ever make from now on.
    Hahahaha!!!

NotAIdiot is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And what are you talking about? Being stupid because the facts are there...

Hoyta is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! I have asked around town- you do seem to say this alot. I have not heard one good thing about sound kreations since you posted to ask... interesting. Needless to say, I will not be doing buisness with them anymore.

SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

da brain sientizst make alot of moniesz

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundkreations View Post
    New 300,000 thousand dollar.
    300,000 thousand? thats alot of thousands. 300,000,000? god **** son you must do some good installs!

looks like people from north carolina aint too smart

Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

17. Likes sobe3yourself. liked this post
    Hoyta is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol- SourDeez- you have too much time on your hands...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SourDeez View Post
    da brain sientizst make alot of moniesz
    I don't think the OP gets it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyta View Post
    lol- SourDeez- you have too much time on your hands...
    True dat

anyways, related, the installer sounds like a scumbag. bragging about money and calling customer idiot.

customer: hope you learned your lesson. whether its audio, mechanical work, oil changes or whatever you always just say no and take it somewhere else first if you cant do it yourself. those prices are ridiculous.

Hoyta is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DoesDad View Post
    I don't think the OP gets it.....
    Oh, I get it! lol

+ Reply to Thread