+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Lasting Impressions - Fay, NC - Thumbs down!

tylork92 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Lasting Impressions - Fay, NC - Thumbs down!

for sure...thats a threat

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    93 Ford Ranger
    full fiberglass panels and a-pillars
    XS d6500/ Mechman 260A
    2 SA15s
    Sundown 1500dv1
    Toolmaker plexi, dual inputs, distro blocks.

Twistid is offline 150.5

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, I'm not going to sue anyone over a crappy tint job... This section is for shop reviews, good or bad. Of course feelings are going to be hurt. However I have no problem with informing the owner of how his shop is being represented. He atleast seemed like a very decent, down to earth guy. It's a shame the people who did my tint at a tint shop, couldn't seem to get it right though. Just a heads up for those folks looking to get a decent tint job to shy away from this common side of the road tint shop.

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

fbi90909 is offline Panty Thief

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

iirc, all tint is wavey/lightly bubbly when first applied. about all tint shops would tell you the tint shouldn't be disrupted for the next 2-3 days. ontop of that they should tell you to let the car "bake" in the sun to help the tint dry up.
    at least that tint shop didn't break any panels. i recently found 2 broken panels near my rear dash from when i recently had my tint redone. it'll cost me close to 150 just to replace them. :/

i will not put **** or outside links in my signature again. if i do i will be banned. all hail the moderators.

Paaco1981 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LI4U View Post
    first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking **** about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting *******....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM
    This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a ****** tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do ****.

That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap *** brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer to the local shop here and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.
    Last edited by Paaco1981; 07-07-2009 at 09:02 AM.

Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paaco1981 View Post
    This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a ****** tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do ****.

That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap *** brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer in there and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.
    theres some good places here ....

TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

Paaco1981 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have always gone to the place on Wrightsville Avenue, Coastal Glass Tinting. They do a great job for me and are always quick. They also have a decent looking girl at the front desk haha ;p

BeAlLsTaR13 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

well.. 130 for all windows + strip and 4 hours of labor.. you should have been expecting a ****** job.. places around here are about 180+ depending on the job and dont take as long.. however with 4 hours i would expect they are doing it carefully and trying not to fvck up.. but appearently they did -_-

get your money back and go somewheres else -_-

New build in progress...

loudazz09 is offline loudazz09

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this isn't a shop review but a guy i know does real good tinting in bear grass nc he tells u to bring ur own tint that u want on and only charges like 40 to 60 buck to put it on and its the best ive seen around going to him to get my 5% on my ford ranger and thats all the windows not just on or 2 windows
    Last edited by loudazz09; 08-19-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: misspelling

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i doubt that the response from the supposed business was actually a person that worked there. im sure it was just someone from this forum.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Eagle is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope they are still open! I am going to ride by there. lol
    Last edited by Eagle; 05-30-2010 at 09:00 AM. Reason: because I can!

Team DD BirdMan
    Team Sundown Eagle
    Team BraggPawn Eagle
    152.7 out the trunk on the TL!
    New Setup.....
    sundown 100.4
    sundown 4500dx2
    DD 9512g's yellow composites
    Stinger sp-2150's

on1wheel01 is offline Bang A Lang

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

u dug up a old thread but yea.

REFS
    bought from nismos14,lask48180,wu501,teamsolo,thegreatestpenn, 1phatclipse,lorilee8284,Louisiana_CRX,woofercooker ,97maxima,Bad4Health
    sold to sotogrip,bobby32,rgplayer,mxer657,deathpenalty18,C ahm Rohn
    traded with grimreper912003,5cr4ppy
    1999 Durango 2 Memphis Mojo 15's Audiopipe ap3k
    4 Date Safe 75 ah batts Alpine hu. Lots of wangin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2