Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello from Houston,TX.

Hello everybody.its been awhile since i been on.im back on and re-introducing myself. Im in houston near i10/610, have been mecp certified back in the days,worked at mobile one( not audio express mobile one), car toys,back in the early 2000's, when it was good. did alot of custom work. looking to get back into some builds.if anyone needs any help or advise on a build feel free to let me know. i have some pics of my work posted from back in the day. user name bafore was " houston281". well glad to be back.

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1883 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Houston,TX.

Quote Originally Posted by slowrick713 View Post
    Hello everybody.its been awhile since i been on.im back on and re-introducing myself. Im in houston near i10/610, have been mecp certified back in the days,worked at mobile one( not audio express mobile one), car toys,back in the early 2000's, when it was good. did alot of custom work. looking to get back into some builds.if anyone needs any help or advise on a build feel free to let me know. i have some pics of my work posted from back in the day. user name bafore was " houston281". well glad to be back.
    Welcome to the forum..I was in Houston and Galveston this past weekend..I was staying over in Deer Park ..I have a pretty nice old school car audio collection ..with a lot of quality pieces from back in the day ..I can’t stand the newer Chinese crap ..the search features is messed up temporarily on here so I can’t see your past work

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5721 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Houston,TX.

wheres the blow bro?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List