Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Hello from Arizona. 1st ever post was denied under 'classified' section. Explanation?

slicey is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Hello from Arizona. 1st ever post was denied under 'classified' section. Explanation?

I don't know why, but I posted(tried) my 1st thread under the 'classified' section. Strangely, this is what I got when I went to post my thread. My post contained no URLs and I'm sure I didn't use any forbidden words.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

Renzone3 is offline ATLien

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Arizona. 1st ever post was denied under 'classified' section. Explanat

Welcome to the forum,and to answer your question you posted in the wrong section that's why.Classfields are for guys trying to sell their stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    869 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Arizona. 1st ever post was denied under 'classified' section. Explanat

Quote Originally Posted by slicey View Post
    I don't know why, but I posted(tried) my 1st thread under the 'classified' section. Strangely, this is what I got when I went to post my thread. My post contained no URLs and I'm sure I didn't use any forbidden words.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."
    Weird. PM me the post you tried to make(if you copied it), and I'll try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by globalminds_ent View Post
    people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    you dont even got no swag anyway

Closed Thread