Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Neewb

slowboy0 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neewb

Hey Gang.

My name is Ryan. I was into car audio pretty heavy in the late 80,s through the mid 2000's. I use to run old Rockford equipment.

I have been dabbling here and there with this stuff, nothing too major. I am in the works of putting the pieces together to put something nice in my dually.

About me... I am into vintage gas pumps... I have a website that sells original gas pump parts. I am a moderator on the gas pumps largest forum Old Gas Station Collectibles - Primarily Petroliana, have been for about 10 years. I have a high 9 second small block powered 70 camaro and a 130 mph plus blown SBC powered jet boat that runs on E-85.

I own and operate my own auto body shop and live in northern MN. I am married and have two english bulldogs. I really enjoy this forum and plan to stick around for awhile.

jirehn is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Neewb

Welcome to the forum Ryan, Hope you will have a great time staying here.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Welcome... Dont take anything too serious around here we screw around a lot lol

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slowboy0 View Post
    Hey Gang.

My name is Ryan. I was into car audio pretty heavy in the late 80,s through the mid 2000's. I use to run old Rockford equipment.

I have been dabbling here and there with this stuff, nothing too major. I am in the works of putting the pieces together to put something nice in my dually.

About me... I am into vintage gas pumps... I have a website that sells original gas pump parts. I am a moderator on the gas pumps largest forum Old Gas Station Collectibles - Primarily Petroliana, have been for about 10 years. I have a high 9 second small block powered 70 camaro and a 130 mph plus blown SBC powered jet boat that runs on E-85.

I own and operate my own auto body shop and live in northern MN. I am married and have two english bulldogs. I really enjoy this forum and plan to stick around for awhile.

We got FOUR! Old man, old lady, their daughter, and her boyfriend. The old man is going on 13 years old now (NO JOKE!) but I think he won't make it until summer time . ***** cause I've pretty much grown up with him and it's hit home pretty hard. I want a little blue or tan French Bulldog next.

But, welcome to CA.COM. And you will have douche nozzles mixed into the crowd just be forewarned like Bett'r said.

D.D.Q.F.

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

slowboy0 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Welcome... Dont take anything too serious around here we screw around a lot lol
    Dont worry... I am a member of the yellow bullet...... If you can survive there, you can probably survive anything. LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slowboy0 View Post
    Dont worry... I am a member of the yellow bullet...... If you can survive there, you can probably survive anything. LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
    There are a lot of people that say that hahaha

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Closed Thread