Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Icon10 New from Maine

Hey guys I'm Rob . From Florida but live in Maine now. Always been into car audio I love the bass what can i say. I dont have much but enough that you can feel it. Put 2 10's in just a few days back , have had them for probly 5-6 yrs but when i moved all of my stuff sat in storage until I got a new car. Never got around to putting it in my truck. Got a new toy to play with so I broke out all my old amps/woofers ect. I hope to learn some things from this site. I know how to hook everything up hide it and make it sound good but I am not 100% on everything. I'm nt rolling in the money by far and bills come before hobbies so I work with what I get over time. I'm sure this forum has more to offer me then I to it but am glad to be here either way.

knightsdaze is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Re: New from Maine

I found this site and used frequently for a reference when I did my first ''solo'' build a few years ago. You can find the answer to every question on car audio that you can possibly run into, in here, often just by going to help 101. Chances are somebody already asked the same thing and you can reference their whole thread for different opinions.. I didnt post a **** thing for a while cuz I didnt have to, ya know? Some people in here just have crazy knowledge on everything car audio, but they're not always the ones who'll respond right away if you do start a thread.. gotta weed through the bs sometimes. The only thing that I've purchased through here is a sub box, and that's in the process of being built right now.. Anyway, you're in the right place bro.

knightsdaze is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

I found this site and used frequently for a reference when I did my first ''solo'' build a few years ago. You can find the answer to every question on car audio that you can possibly run into, in here, often just by going to help 101. Chances are somebody already asked the same thing and you can reference their whole thread for different opinions.. I didnt post a **** thing for a while cuz I didnt have to, ya know? Some people in here just have crazy knowledge on everything car audio, but they're not always the ones who'll respond right away if you do start a thread.. gotta weed through the bs sometimes. The only thing that I've purchased through here is a sub box, and that's in the process of being built right now.. Anyway, you're in the right place bro.

deadmanrob is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Thats awesome to hear I hate dead forums. I finally have the day off so in the morning i plan on tunen the amp and stuff trying to get the tools out of the trunk and gettin it a little more presentable since i finished putting it in all at night i kinda just threw all my tools in and went home . But If i can get to it I'll take down all my model numbers and take some pics and post up what i have. it isnt special , some of its mixmatched but it bumps and that all i care about

Closed Thread