Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer AVH-P3300BT iphone connect using pioneer usb/aux cord to play rhapsody etc ?

tonydb99 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pioneer AVH-P3300BT iphone connect using pioneer usb/aux cord to play rhapsody etc ?

Does anyone know how or if i can use the pioneer PIOSB10 cable to play apps such as rhapsody using the usb/aux jacks/cable like i do with pandora? i don't need actual video app usage like pandora, but just want to run the audio using the pioneer cable vs connecting with an aux cord through the headphone jack. units like the tomtom for iphone allow connection using the iphone bottom jack/connection plugged into an aux jack on a radio. Just trying to be able to use the pioneer cord/connections for basic audio also.
    any suggestions are much appreciated.
    thanks.

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer AVH-P3300BT iphone connect using pioneer usb/aux cord to play rhapsody et

Welcome to Hell.

...and this belongs in the electrical thread dumbass.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

tonydb99 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer AVH-P3300BT iphone connect using pioneer usb/aux cord to play rhapsody et

thanks for the informative reply genius, based on 187 "thanked" out of 9,901 posts since May 2009, ******* is something you probably hear often...

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonydb99 View Post
    thanks for the informative reply genius, based on 187 "thanked" out of 9,901 posts since May 2009, ******* is something you probably hear often...
    You're very welcome fuckface.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Closed Thread

User Tag List