Closed Thread

Reload Thread: new guy

stangalive is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

new guy

I had to register to this site cause I was searching for an amp to buy cause I was having trouble with a guy that I traded cars and while I was takin my system out I forgot my amp in the seat. Well I didn't realize it till I was an hour or so away so I called the guy and he swore he would ship it to me and now 4 months later he still hasn't sent it, and 3 days ago he said he was gonna tryin send it out and come to find out its on this site in the classifieds for sale. I'm not listing names just yet because I'm not sure if the person selling it is the guy but I have contacted the administration of the site and the sheriff and there will be an investigation cause I have enough evidence on my phone in text messages of the guy admiting it was my amp and that he was goin to send it to me and never has. Sooooooo that's why I have registered to be a member so I could post on the site so I can get the issue resolved and hopefully get my amp back. Thanx for listening and wish me luck. P.S. if I find out the guy posting the sale is the guy that took it I will post his name so everyone can see who he is so nobody buys from a theif. Thanx Craig

09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Re: new guy

well it would help if we knew what amp it was.

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: new guy

Don't hold your breath waiting for the Admin (Goob) to answer, he doesn't usually get involved with issues like this. You'd be better off PM'ing a mod and asking them for help. But IMO you would have been better off going at this a little more discreetly, just creating an account and talking to the guy like your interested in buying the amp. Then you could milk him for information, like where he's from...

Closed Thread