Closed Thread

Reload Thread: whats up every body, I'm a member and I'm glad to be part of the Car Audio Family!

BENNYVILLE is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon6 whats up every body, I'm a member and I'm glad to be part of the Car Audio Family!

I'm a proud owner of a Customized Audio/Video "02" Cadillac Seville-STS equiped with a Pioneer DEH 9600 MP, a Pioneer DEQ-9200 Digital Sound Processor, the Sony XEC-1000 Electronic Crossover, a 17inch DVD/TV video Screen on the hood of the trunk, all old school JL Audio Amps, 1-300/4 for 10 kicker R-25 tweeters for the front deck, front & rear doors, 2-huge 500watt Super Bullet Tweeter/Horns for the rear deck, & 2-Eminence Beta 8CX-8inch midbass drivers paired off with 2-Kicker R-25 tweeters on the hood of the trunk, 2-450/4's for 8-Eminence Beta 8CX-8inch midbass drivers 1 on each door & 4-on the rear deck, & 1-1000/1 for 4-Kicker 12inch Solo-Baric L7's. I'm also the proud owner of a Customized "93" Pontiac Bonneville-SSE, Custom Paint Job-Lapis Metal Diamond Blue, 18inch Aluminum powdered Giovanni Rims, equiped with 4 old School RockFord Fosgate Amps, a 400.4 for 8-6-1/2" Fanatic Q's, a 100.4 for 10 Kicker R-25 Tweeters & 2-huge 500w Super Bullets Tweeter/Horns, a 200.2 for 2-Solo-Baric Kicker L7's. I know their's alot better out but trust me these are very nice.

09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Re: whats up every body, I'm a member and I'm glad to be part of the Car Audio Family

welcome to hell.

I Like Waffle is offline Be Swangin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: whats up every body, I'm a member and I'm glad to be part of the Car Audio Family

You sound black?

09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I Like Waffle View Post
    You sound black?

skylineTT is offline bass=sekz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That's a pretty extensive setup in the caddy. I would definitely put more power on the L7s in the bonnie though.

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 95saturn View Post
    welcome to hell.
    That's my line bro.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Welcome to Hell.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Closed Thread