Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Orlando to Nashville Transplant

Xenophile is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Orlando to Nashville Transplant

Hey Yall,Just became a member here and wanted to introduce myself to the folks in and around Nashville TN. I have been here for about a year now and am working at Electronic Express and thats a long way from what I was doing in Florida,the shops I worked at were known for custom work and building show cars for vendors and manufacturers. Yes I'm prolly twice your age but can keep up with you and teach you a thing or two along the way!!! I have been in the industry for going on 30 years and still loving what I do. Yes I have sold and installed just about every "old school" American Made Procuct you can name and sometimes miss the quality of the equipment that came out of Tempe AZ.,Stillwater OK. and California back in the day.I guess that explaines my collection of vintage amps both sitting around and installed in my car. I'm looking forward to meeting some people in the Nashville area who are also interested in Car Audio,Sound Quality and S.P.L. I have also done work for the "Tuner" crowd in Florida and for the 2 wheeled warriors mostly alarms and lighting. Hit me up if you are in the area and could use some rock solid advice on your system design or install questions you can e-mail me directly if you want xenophile407@gmail.com
    Hope to meet some new friends here! Thanks, Blair

sleazebagger is offline nobody!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Re: Orlando to Nashville Transplant

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophile View Post
    Hey Yall,Just became a member here and wanted to introduce myself to the folks in and around Nashville TN. I have been here for about a year now and am working at Electronic Express and thats a long way from what I was doing in Florida,the shops I worked at were known for custom work and building show cars for vendors and manufacturers. Yes I'm prolly twice your age but can keep up with you and teach you a thing or two along the way!!! I have been in the industry for going on 30 years and still loving what I do. Yes I have sold and installed just about every "old school" American Made Procuct you can name and sometimes miss the quality of the equipment that came out of Tempe AZ.,Stillwater OK. and California back in the day.I guess that explaines my collection of vintage amps both sitting around and installed in my car. I'm looking forward to meeting some people in the Nashville area who are also interested in Car Audio,Sound Quality and S.P.L. I have also done work for the "Tuner" crowd in Florida and for the 2 wheeled warriors mostly alarms and lighting. Hit me up if you are in the area and could use some rock solid advice on your system design or install questions you can e-mail me directly if you want xenophile407@gmail.com
    Hope to meet some new friends here! Thanks, Blair
    buck will hone in on you soon

he a good dude

3. Thanks Xenophile thanked for this post
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Well unfortunately I also am an old schooler that had to leave Nashville 2 years ago. You havd probably found out Nashville doesn't have much of a CA scene. But if you dig hard enough, you will find a few.

I love Nashville however.

Enjoy and welcome.

BTW you will probably learn some stuff here also.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Buck is a good guy!

Mine is bigger than yours!

5. Thanks Xenophile thanked for this post
    Xenophile is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks kmanian, I am sure u r right about learning a thing or 2, my motto is if you didn't learn something today you must be dead there is always something new to learn. Yeah you are right about the ca scene around here hard to find people with the same passion for high performance mobile audio but there are a few people around here who are trying to do it right and paying attention to some rock solid sound advice it will take some time to get em up to speed especially with what they have had to deal with for shops around here.Hoping to change a few perceptions and help out some people who are wanting to do it right on a budget.

Closed Thread