Closed Thread

Reload Thread: im new. plz. help

JERRYHELLA is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im new. plz. help

Hey guys, I have a stock non bose system in 04' deville. 1" tweets and what I belive are 5.25" in ea. Of the 4 doors and a stock 10 sub in rear deck. Oh and a center channel idk wtf it is. A pair of 3.5"? Any ways I wanna replace all door speakers thinkin alpine sps 500s but I'm not sure I don't have much $ to blow oh and I need a 4channel amp to push them. And I would like to replace the 10" sub in rear deck and amp of course. Could someone plz. Give me some advise on what to buy. I don't have to do all at once. But would like to get my mids and highs soundin crystal clea well, sound great for a guy on a budget. Thank you so very much.

BigSix is offline Whippin the Bass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: im new. plz. help

Hello....welcome first of all. This site contains lots of info on what your looking for.....I own a 2000 deville....i think the door speakers sizes should be the same......you should have 6.5's up front and 5.25's in the back just like me......everything your asking for can be found in the classsifieds here.....just do a little reading first and look for well established members with lots of references if your gonna buy from here......if you have any other questions feel free to pm me.....

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81
    cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
    Quote Originally Posted by retrojordans View Post
    The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

Closed Thread