Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Newbie. looking for advice and help

mattsv8_03 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Newbie. looking for advice and help

hey im new. Im a drag racer i know how to go fast but not much about audio. so i need help.
    i have a 8 sec pump gas s10 with a t88 turbo, a 89 blazer with a 9.90 nos motor, and im building a x275 dr camaro with a turbo setup. but my 89 blazer and 97 yukon are getting systems and im confused a little with the double out mono amps.

daboyfrumdabx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Newbie. looking for advice and help

Mono amps that appear to have two output terminals? If that's what you mean, those terminals are internally bridged, so they're just there for ease of wiring. No difference between the two. They're not two separate channels.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin
    Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Re: Newbie. looking for advice and help

Welcome to Hell.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Closed Thread