Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Whatsup from Ohio?!!

SportTrac92 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whatsup from Ohio?!!

This looks like a great site filled with tons of info. I'm Austin from Ohio and I'm just getting into this audio stuff, which I really enjoy.

I'm very familiar with forums and have found they're a great way to learn about a subject. I drive an 03 Sport Trac which is a hard vehicle to deal with when it comes to audio equipment.

Here is a registry of my vehicle on explorerforum.com: 03 Sport Trac - Ford Explorer Ranger Enthusiasts "Serious Explorations"®

I have 1 10' Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mount under the back passenger seat powered by a Rockford Fosgate 600 watt amp. I'm getting everything out of that sub that I can, and its has some nice bass for a 10'.

Although I love the 10' I think I want some more bass. Which I'll be starting a thread on that later.

Hope this is a good introduction!

nateberrier is offline ******

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Re: Whatsup from Ohio?!!

Make sure you have some good virus protection. I love the positive attitude. I am from ohio as well and will be willing to help so long as you ask intelligent questions only and if you troll, dont **** at it.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[SCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

http://www.execution-audio.com/

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Good mornin' nate!

Nice pic next to your POS in the Walmart parking lot by the way...very brave of you carrot top.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SportTrac92 View Post
    This looks like a great site filled with tons of info. I'm Austin from Ohio and I'm just getting into this audio stuff, which I really enjoy.

I'm very familiar with forums and have found they're a great way to learn about a subject. I drive an 03 Sport Trac which is a hard vehicle to deal with when it comes to audio equipment.

Here is a registry of my vehicle on explorerforum.com: 03 Sport Trac - Ford Explorer Ranger Enthusiasts "Serious Explorations"®

I have 1 10' Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mount under the back passenger seat powered by a Rockford Fosgate 600 watt amp. I'm getting everything out of that sub that I can, and its has some nice bass for a 10'.

Although I love the 10' I think I want some more bass. Which I'll be starting a thread on that later.

Hope this is a good introduction!
    Might I add to what nate just told you...get VERY good virus protection and also be advised that there is at least one, maybe more, rogue users on the site who have gained access to the database and can mess around with your profile...the admin (aka "Goob") doesn't give a shit so it's every man for himself around here.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

laimonas123 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to this forum, good luck and have fun

Closed Thread