Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Names is Chase and I like to go fast!

YoungBloodM50 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Names is Chase and I like to go fast!

BAHAHAHA!!!! This thread is great. Welcome to ca! Enjoy your stay phucker!

^ Goes Fast! is offline ^Wasn't supposed be that.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAFWISH View Post
    Wrong, you need to read more. Maybe you can learn a little at UTI. NO2 systems CAN and are regularly operated via buttons. They are also activated by WOT micro-switches, RPM specific controllers and so on. Their effect on the engine depends on the type of system(wet or dry) and the injection method(fogger, direct port, progressive, etc.). If you say you can't tell much of a difference with a 200 shot, then you aren't getting a 200 out of you set-up. A 200 shot on your motor(which MIGHT be 350RWP) would be noticeable. Since you are so knowledgeable, what are the specs on your cam? your initial timing and total advance?
    I don't see and adjustable fuel pressure regulator on your list of mods.........why not?If you are .20 over, that means you HAD to change pistons........what type, gram and ring type? I ask all this because i see a mustang with a stock polished intake that wouldn't be a stroker motor with the mods you have listed if you want to make power.
    First off its N20 not N02.I never said that they couldn't operate on buttons I just said not a lot of people use them like that, Unless your running 2 stages.And there is no such thing as a Progressive Nitrous System out of the box you have to pair a Progressive Nitrous Controller with it.A 200 shot means a 200 shot, If you run a 200 shot it is a 200 flywheel hp gain..The rwhp numbers will obviously be less.Next for me it is not that noticeable but that is because I have drove cars that are running obscene amounts such as a 500 shot.The cam is just an off the shelf cam as well as the Stroker kit.The piston type if you would have read my first post carefully I stated that it has a Scat Crankshafts 331 Stroker Kit which in this Kit Pistons, a Crank, and Rods were supplied. Initial Timing and Advance..Well I don't have a tune which I know is a bad thing..If your asking about the cam it has 2 degrees built in.

Now to the question that is in Bold Print.

I didn't post the full list of things I have bought/are on order because this is a Car Audio Forum and not a Small block Ford or another mechanical tech forum.

But I will post a full list if it will please you.

Here you go.
    Engine
    -New Dart Block(Bored .40 Over)
    -J&E Pistons(9:1 CR)
    -Hellfire Rings
    -Custom GRP Aluminum Rods (5.400 Length)
    -Custom Winberg Crank (3.40 Stroke)
    -AFR 225 Heads (58cc Chambers)
    -Clevite Bearings
    -ARP Hardware
    -Ford Gaskets
    -Fel Pro Headgasket
    -Custom Comp Cam (563/565, Lift 228/232, 115 Lobe, 2 Degree's built in)
    Rear End/Tranny
    -Lentech 4R70W Tranny
    -TCI Triple Disk Torque Converter (3600 Stall)
    - B & M Hammer Shifter
    -J Mod
    -Strange 31 Spline 9” Rear (4.10 Gears)
    Intake/Turbo
    -Edelbrock Performer RPM Manifold (Ported)
    -Professional Products 75mm Throttle Body (Port Matched)
    -Hp Performance Turbo Kit (with Upgraded Intercooler)(Minus the Turbo)
    -Comp Turbo T6 101mm Triple Ball Bearing Turbo (Billet Wheel, Everything Polished)
    -Nitrous Express INSTABoost Nitrous System (To Spool the Turbo)
    Fuel
    -Aermotive Eliminator System (A1000 Pump, Tank, FPR, Misc Fittings/Hoses, Rails) (-10 To, -8 Return)
    -Bosch 105lb Injectors
    Suspension/Brakes
    -Maximum Motorsports Launch Box
    -Maximum Motorsports 10 Point Cage
    -Wilwood Drag Brakes (Front & Back)
    -SLP Line Lock
    Computer/Gauges
    -F.A.S.T XFI System
    -Florida 5.0 Gauge Cluster (6 Holes) (Those \/ Gauges)
    -Autometer Elite Gauges (3 3/8” RPM, MPH) (2 1/16” Oil Temp, Water Temp, Volts, Fuel Level)
    -Autometer Triple Pillar Pod
    -Autometer Elite Gauges (2 1/16” Air/Fuel Ratio, -30/+30 Boost, Oil Pressure, Nitrous Pressure)
    Interior
    -Corbeau CR1 Seats (Driver and Passenger)
    -Corbeau Seat Brackets
    -Corbeau 3” 5 Point Camlock Harnesses (2)
    -GaugePlates.com Gauge Plate (will house Nitrous Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Arm, Nitrous Purge, Nitrous Bottle Heater, Line Lock)
    -Back Seats recovered to match the front
    Exterior
    -Saleen Body Kit
    -3” Cowl Hood
    -Centerline Competition Series Stage II Wheels (15x6 in front, 15x12 in rear) (Black Powdercoat) (Strip)
    -CCW SP500 Wheels (18x 9 in front, 18x10 in rear) (Black Powdercoat) (Street)
    -Custom Badges “347” (Black)
    -Rocker Panel Stripes “T.C. 347” (Black)
    Audio (This will be a Street/Strip car)
    Thinking about all Kenwood components.
    Miscellaneous
    -A bunch of stuff Powdercoated black
    -Exterior Painted House of Kolor Shimrin Snowhite

Oh and if you think that a 347 Stroker with a 101mm Turbo can't hit 1000+Rwhp you need to read a lot more.

Just Speed Mods and a Cheap HU.
    "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death... (Hunter Thompson)"
    "If I had all the money I'd spent on cars...I'd spend it all on cars."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stanky1219 View Post
    Thanks Dude.
    My Mustang if far from stock.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death... (Hunter Thompson)"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just noticed that your "enclosure" has a 12'' MTX Jackhammer listed............................................ ..lol, tard.
    Yes that is the Woofer I planned on using, And I will admit that I know nothing about car audio except that I can put in a head unit..barely.

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

^^^ Goes the newbtard blowhard.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

6. Thanks ^ Goes Fast! thanked for this post
    Cabin_Pressure is offline yeah, it'll do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ^ Goes Fast! View Post
    First off its N20 not N02.I never said that they couldn't operate on buttons I just said not a lot of people use them like that, Unless your running 2 stages.And there is no such thing as a Progressive Nitrous System out of the box you have to pair a Progressive Nitrous Controller with it.A 200 shot means a 200 shot, If you run a 200 shot it is a 200 flywheel hp gain..The rwhp numbers will obviously be less.Next for me it is not that noticeable but that is because I have drove cars that are running obscene amounts such as a 500 shot.The cam is juts an off the shelf cam as well as the Stroker kit.The piston type if you would have read my first post carefully I stated that it has a Scat Crankshafts 331 Stroker Kit which in this Kit Pistons, a Crank, and Rods were supplied. Initial Timing and Advance..Well I don't have a tune which I know is a bad thing..If your asking about the cam it has 2 degrees built in.

Now to the question that is in Bold Print.

I didn't post the full list of things I have bought/are on order because this is a Car Audio Forum and not a Small block Ford or another mechanical tech forum.

But I will post a full list if it will please you.

Here you go.
    Engine
    -New Dart Block(Bored .40 Over)
    -J&E Pistons(9:1 CR)
    -Hellfire Rings
    -Custom GRP Aluminum Rods (5.400 Length)
    -Custom Winberg Crank (3.40 Stroke)
    -AFR 225 Heads (58cc Chambers)
    -Clevite Bearings
    -ARP Hardware
    -Ford Gaskets
    -Fel Pro Headgasket
    -Custom Comp Cam (563/565, Lift 228/232, 115 Lobe, 2 Degree's built in)
    Rear End/Tranny
    -Lentech 4R70W Tranny
    -TCI Triple Disk Torque Converter (3600 Stall)
    - B & M Hammer Shifter
    -J Mod
    -Strange 31 Spline 9 Rear (4.10 Gears)
    Intake/Turbo
    -Edelbrock Performer RPM Manifold (Ported)
    -Professional Products 75mm Throttle Body (Port Matched)
    -Hp Performance Turbo Kit (with Upgraded Intercooler)(Minus the Turbo)
    -Comp Turbo T6 101mm Triple Ball Bearing Turbo (Billet Wheel, Everything Polished)
    -Nitrous Express INSTABoost Nitrous System (To Spool the Turbo)
    Fuel
    -Aermotive Eliminator System (A1000 Pump, Tank, FPR, Misc Fittings/Hoses, Rails) (-10 To, -8 Return)
    -Bosch 105lb Injectors
    Suspension/Brakes
    -Maximum Motorsports Launch Box
    -Maximum Motorsports 10 Point Cage
    -Wilwood Drag Brakes (Front & Back)
    -SLP Line Lock
    Computer/Gauges
    -F.A.S.T XFI System
    -Florida 5.0 Gauge Cluster (6 Holes) (Those \/ Gauges)
    -Autometer Elite Gauges (3 3/8 RPM, MPH) (2 1/16 Oil Temp, Water Temp, Volts, Fuel Level)
    -Autometer Triple Pillar Pod
    -Autometer Elite Gauges (2 1/16 Air/Fuel Ratio, -30/+30 Boost, Oil Pressure, Nitrous Pressure)
    Interior
    -Corbeau CR1 Seats (Driver and Passenger)
    -Corbeau Seat Brackets
    -Corbeau 3 5 Point Camlock Harnesses (2)
    -GaugePlates.com Gauge Plate (will house Nitrous Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Arm, Nitrous Purge, Nitrous Bottle Heater, Line Lock)
    -Back Seats recovered to match the front
    Exterior
    -Saleen Body Kit
    -3 Cowl Hood
    -Centerline Competition Series Stage II Wheels (15x6 in front, 15x12 in rear) (Black Powdercoat) (Strip)
    -CCW SP500 Wheels (18x 9 in front, 18x10 in rear) (Black Powdercoat) (Street)
    -Custom Badges 347 (Black)
    -Rocker Panel Stripes T.C. 347 (Black)
    Audio (This will be a Street/Strip car)
    Thinking about all Kenwood components.
    Miscellaneous
    -A bunch of stuff Powdercoated black
    -Exterior Painted House of Kolor Shimrin Snowhite

Oh and if you think that a 347 Stroker with a 101mm Turbo can't hit 1000+Rwhp you need to read a lot more.
    FYI, small block fords with turbos were making 1100RWHP in the early '90s, so you are no pioneer. ****, Yates has small blocks doing over 800HP NATURALLY ASPIRATED. Not debating HP numbers, just you coming on here like you are the only person who knows **** about street/strip cars. Post receipts or this is just another "i'm gonna do this, but i don't have it yet" lists. ....................oh yeah, your COMPLETE list shows that you are planning on NO shocks/struts...........gonna be some interesting 60ft times. Maybe the racing seats will make up for not having them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, 12'' wide rims won't fit under an SN95 chasis without a -2/per side housing and mini tubs. But you know that, you're probably just planning on jacking the azz up and letting them hang out. Always perfect for weight transfer and traction

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Seriously. Why so seriously serious?

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

10. Thanks power-fanatic07 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Seriously. Why so seriously serious?
    LOL, used to deal with these retards at the track all the time. I like it when they get in a wobble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

I like it when hips wobble.

NOOoDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right meow.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FYI, small block fords with turbos were making 1100RWHP in the early '90s, so you are no pioneer. ****, Yates has small blocks doing over 800HP NATURALLY ASPIRATED. Not debating HP numbers, just you coming on here like you are the only person who knows **** about street/strip cars. Post receipts or this is just another "i'm gonna do this, but i don't have it yet" lists. ....................oh yeah, your COMPLETE list shows that you are planning on NO shocks/struts...........gonna be some interesting 60ft times. Maybe the racing seats will make up for not having them
    Actually I have about 80% of these parts at home or ordered..And yes shocks and struts are in the list..The Maximum Motorsports Launch Box includes those things.And the racing seats are just to conserve some weight.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, 12'' wide rims won't fit under an SN95 chasis without a -2/per side housing and mini tubs. But you know that, you're probably just planning on jacking the azz up and letting them hang out. Always perfect for weight transfer and traction
    Mini tubbing is going to be done.So I'm sure they will fit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

It will still be a Mustang, though.

A chick's car.

16. Thanks YoungBloodM50, hatedonmostly, Cabin_Pressure thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ^ Goes Fast! View Post
    Actually I have about 80% of these parts at home or ordered..And yes shocks and struts are in the list..The Maximum Motorsports Launch Box includes those things.And the racing seats are just to conserve some weight.
    Then post pics, you were quick to post pics of the car(that none of this is done to). Pics and pics of receipts for what you say is ordered. Or you are full of ****. Maybe you will find more nuthuggers to stroke you over at the Steve Meade forum, you seem like you would fit right in.

twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    It will still be a Mustang, though.

A chick's car.
    "Hey you don't say that!" (In Will Ferrell's voice)

19. Thanks power-fanatic07 thanked for this post
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List