Closed Thread

Reload Thread: .

emilimo701 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey I'm a fairly young dude (born '87) from the Boston area. To quote Kanye, I've always had a passion for flashin'; ever since I got a car I've enjoyed just driving around with friends blasting good music. As a child I played the piano for 5 years, and as a teen the guitar for another 5, as well as being in HS chorus and musicals. So music is kind of my drug, and I need it, especially making 2 hour drives back and forth from Amherst, Ma and 45 minute drives to my job in New Hampshire.

So naturally, it didn't take long for me to get fed up with stock audio systems. As a college student only being able to afford throw-away cars, I have put off upgrading my system for years. I still have a throwaway ('94 suby, it's not even AWD!) but got fed up and impatient enough to finally do an install!

Ever since, I've been borderline obsessed. From what I've gleaned over the past year, car audio is a great hobby because it is so hard to get everything perfect, and there are so many options and variables that it keeps even season veterans thinking.

Recently I had my father (a former audio expert, used to work for radio stations, now electrical engy) in my car riding shotty, I demoed my less-than-spectacular system for him. Then I told him my future plans of sound deadening, etc for when I get a nicer car. He asked "do you really need your CAR to sound like a recording studio?"

After 30 seconds of thinking about his question, my response was merely "well... yeah."

So there you have it. I'm still a neophyte; bear with me if I ask dumb questions or forget to Google something before coming straight here for advice.

Other than that... I'm a big college hoops fan, love playing poker. I'm a computer science major at UMass Amherst... graduation date TBD!

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: .

get 2 21" death penalties.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cool story

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im sorry no one gives a sh it about your lifes dream,or some bs story about you growing up and what you like and dont like. come back and try it agan. you can get whatever you have enough money for.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    get 2 21" death penalties.
    hah. I was thinking 2 21" WARDENS!! But seriously, I will soon be in the market for one or two 15s. I have abotu 6 cubic feet in the back to spare. I was actually looking at IA's death row sub. But I think I'm going to go baby steps and start out with a CVX until I hoard a bit more cash.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtx1 View Post
    im sorry no one gives a sh it about your lifes dream,or some bs story about you growing up and what you like and dont like. come back and try it agan. you can get whatever you have enough money for.
    Guy:
    1) I never said anything about my life dreams.
    2) I was merely giving an intro of myself to be a respected member of a new community. If you don't care, why did you post a response?
    3) Despite how pathetic it is for you to be bashing a post like this, I'm going to be more mature about it and end the conversation here.

memphis_vette is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emilimo701 View Post
    Guy:
    1) I never said anything about my life dreams.
    2) I was merely giving an intro of myself to be a respected member of a new community. If you don't care, why did you post a response?
    3) Despite how pathetic it is for you to be bashing a post like this, I'm going to be more mature about it and end the conversation here.

^^^ thats whatsup lol

System
    2008 Silverado LTZ
    H/U- Stock
    Speakers- Stock
    Amp- DD M2b
    Subs- 2x10" FI SSD's fully loaded and high QTS option
    Box- Sealed 1.2^3 downfire
    Wiring- 4 gauge knu flex
    References Jacobman, Kmanian, marksrobert77, Beatnoutdaframe, tukn18s, Davidt487, Snakeye, Firebird 1991

memphis_vette is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

buy my stuff and you will be very well respected by me lol

System
    2008 Silverado LTZ
    H/U- Stock
    Speakers- Stock
    Amp- DD M2b
    Subs- 2x10" FI SSD's fully loaded and high QTS option
    Box- Sealed 1.2^3 downfire
    Wiring- 4 gauge knu flex
    References Jacobman, Kmanian, marksrobert77, Beatnoutdaframe, tukn18s, Davidt487, Snakeye, Firebird 1991

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

your still a dbag

Closed Thread