Reload Thread: Hello Everybody

Itaniun is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Everybody

Hi,
    I'm glad to be part of this huge forum.

I was born in Brazil and moved to US around 4 years ago.
    In Brazil, horn drivers are really a "NEED" in car audio, and I've noticed it isn't used that much here in the US.

I don't know much about car audio, other than the basic stuff.
    I'm also not scared of tearing my car apart and doing installs and changing stuff.

nateberrier is offline ******

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Re: Hello Everybody

Im down to help, also I noticed the thing with the horns, I see all kinds of wacky designs coming out of mexico and brazil with horns and weird boxes. There are a few people here that dabble in horns though. The best way to learn is from google and experience(trying and failing once or twice) You should ask for advice only after you search and search. Most of your learning her can be had from just reading everyone elses posts. THere is a ton of info in the stickies and tons of deals on the classifieds.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[SCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

http://www.execution-audio.com/

Itaniun is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello Everybody

Yes, I know very little about them...
    I do know the "best brands" around Brazil are Selenium and "Snake".

Selenium makes a 1" driver (D250X) which is pretty cheap (around $35), and there's also a high-end driver (D405 or D408Ti), which cost at least $150 each and produce crazyyyy results...

I need to learn a lot about EVERYTHING.. The only thing I do know for now is that Class D Mono amps are used for subs, haha.

Closed Thread