Closed Thread

Reload Thread: New! '02 Lade

RByers91 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New! '02 Lade

Well I recently purchased an '02 Escalade with many audio/video upgrades such as: PS2, Headrest Tv's, Amps, etc... One problem though, half of it doesn't work properly. Hopefully with a little hard work, and some help from you guys i can turn this escalade back into the audio king it once was!

Here are a couple pictures:
    (Audio pictures coming soon!)

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: New! '02 Lade

Pretty good looking truck, what'd it run ya if you dont mind my asking?

What is going on with the electronics in it?

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

looks good

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Cabin_Pressure is offline yeah, it'll do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice looking lade. What do you mean by "Audio King" though? What audio does it have?

WildSebring is offline Uncle Bobby B baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Always liked the Black on the Escalades..

Refs: Andrew2944r, RyanM923, BASSMEKANIK, Sundowz, Rusty...WCA, TeZ, William Brea, LExus300, amp junkie, DUMPED, and tons more..

99 Regal GS - SUPERCHARGED B|TCH

RByers91 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure you guys wont believe this story, but here goes nothing. Before this car i had a 2003 Dodge Durango with 100k miles on it, I had wanted to get rid of the thing for such a long time. Finally this amazing deal came out of no where. Some person my parents knew had an 02 Escalade sitting in there driveway for about 6 months. They were going to GIVE the car away. We convinced them to let us buy it for what we could sell the Durango for. We got 5k for the Durango. Used the 5k to buy the Lade. Car only has 65k miles on it, runs like a champ.

There are a couple problems with the car. The first problem was the old decks (yes i said decks) weren't really working. The old Iva monitor didnt fold out or even connect to anything, and the main deck was missing the remote (which was the only way to change bass, treb, etc...) Took both out, and got an IVA-D310. That works now. Next is the headrest tv's. They seem to turn on for 15 seconds, then just shut off. I cant even get them to connect to the playstation. Thirdly the wiring of the car was ancient. All the audio was done when the car was brand new, so i had it rewired. And finally it seems that the previous owner amp'd the stock speakers (wtf is the point of that?). So i have to buy 2 sets of component speakers, plus some extra tweeters. Hopefully nothing else pops up.

I called the car Audio King because Escalade's are known to have some extremly crazy system in them. This one wasn't extremely tricked out, but it was pretty high up there. The car had: PS2, DVD Headrests, Wireless Headphones, Speaker Amp, 2 12's with another Amp (which the previous owner took out before selling to me) etc...

Well that was a long post... Lol.

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Welcome to CA.com or as others call it, hell.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

Closed Thread