Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fairly new member from WA

I just recently found this site and I am into car audio. I know a little but joined to learn more. Im into custom fiberglass and have been doing that for about 6 months so far. Im also getting into fixing and refurbishing amps and subs. Look for some products from me in the near future. Im also into computers and have plans to put a carputer into my car. Hope to learn a lot from everyone one here!

Im located in Washington state. My old system was 2 10" mtx subs with the mtx ta3401 amp and now as temp in my zx2 i have a 10" alpine type r and an alpine amp. The interior speakers are 6 1/2" eclipse 3way speakers in the front and 6X8" kenwood excelon 2way speakers in the rear running off of a soundstorm 4 channel amp. I am currently without a hu. I have a crossfire mbf series 15 and jbl gto 600.1 to put in when i get around to making a new box for it. Im also going to run a 3 way active crossover with 8s, 6 1/2s, and tweeters in the front and 2 way in the rear. look for a build log in the future as well.

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    637 Post(s)

Re: fairly new member from WA

Welcome to CA.

CarAudio.com mod(original)