Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Hello everyone

bunkerking09 is offline Current Status: Win

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Here's my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Brew0360 View Post
    Would you have an educated solution to the issue I stated or is it time for day care?
    I **** on your moms *** at daycare

New car...new build coming soon.

Refs: wu501, Team H&K, NEXT, BigBirney420, CRXBMPN, jgonino, woofercooker, smakdemhos, ssacket, dacheatham, dontknowanything, iamamp3pimp, kharps...probably a few others

Brew0360 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Death_by_Bass View Post
    hook up a diff h/u and see if thats it....
    already tried. IVA-D901, IVA-W205

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Here's my problem

Quote Originally Posted by bunkerking09 View Post
    I **** on your moms *** at daycare
    That's the response I expected from the children that congregate on forums that some individuals (like myself) look to for some sound advise. Obviously you're in that first category.

BTW, that last time and only time you probably ****** on a *** was in a deep dream. Is there any other forum you can visit this moring while I try to get an answer to my question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'll tell you whats wrong...

you're spending way to much money on pointless things for your vehicle.

EA: JL amps, and caps? WTF?

Refs: wu501, Team H&K, NEXT, BigBirney420, CRXBMPN, jgonino, woofercooker, smakdemhos, ssacket, dacheatham, dontknowanything, iamamp3pimp, kharps...probably a few others

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'll tell you whats wrong...

you're spending way to much money on pointless things for your vehicle.

EA: JL amps, and caps? WTF?
    Pointless to some is worthwhile to others. I'm sure you probably spend your money (if you have a job) on gay **** or something like that.

BTW, my system (with it current imperfections) probably sounds better than any home system where you reside.

If you would have asked, I would have told you that my intent was to compete the car locally for SQL. Oh, I forgot, you may not know what that is (sound quality).

Make some money and you can spend it on whatever you like and still have bank leftover.

Now, I had my engaging exchange with you concerning value or the lack thereof. Let me get back to the task at hand and you have a great day finding ways to add value to society.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pointless to some is worthwhile to others. I'm sure you probably spend your money (if you have a job) on gay **** or something like that.

BTW, my system (with it current imperfections) probably sounds better than any home system where you reside.

If you would have asked, I would have told you that my intent was to compete the car locally for SQL. Oh, I forgot, you may not know what that is (sound quality).

Make some money and you can spend it on whatever you like and still have bank leftover.

Now, I had my engaging exchange with you concerning value or the lack thereof. Let me get back to the task at hand and you have a great day finding ways to add value to society.
    Lol, my job is to protect this country, when I'm killing the bad guys i'll remember to send them to your house and see if you appreciate my job then.

My truck sounds great on top of being louder than ****, you can ask anyone who has sat in it.

shaneb is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, many know what SQL is.
    And look out cause you might get ragged for running a bunch of JL and Alpine when shootin' for a SQ build.
    Fair warning.
    My advice. Don't argue back. Just listen to the one's wanting to help you.

So you tried several HU's. What are you using for processing?
    Your HU?
    Is the HU saving xover settings?

Sold To: L22rules; jeffrey1970; PABowhunter4life; allout13; atsaubrey; horsemanwill
    Bought From: brentbarrie; wgsj_fortvalley; horsemanwill; jaredspl; atsaubrey

Reference Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365202
    Engine Whine Free Since 11.26.08

Team Mafia "Killing the competition with silence"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol, my job is to protect this country, when I'm killing the bad guys i'll remember to send them to your house and see if you appreciate my job then.

My truck sounds great on top of being louder than ****, you can ask anyone who has sat in it.
    We got something in commom. My job is to make sure you got the right equip and intel. Glad to hear that you truck sounds great. Remember, all I did was ask a question, you started the ragging.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaneb View Post
    Yes, many know what SQL is.
    And look out cause you might get ragged for running a bunch of JL and Alpine when shootin' for a SQ build.
    Fair warning.
    My advice. Don't argue back. Just listen to the one's wanting to help you.

So you tried several HU's. What are you using for processing?
    Your HU?
    Is the HU saving xover settings?
    Point taken and thank you. I am using the PXA-H701 processor. All settings are being saved by the processor. None are lost when i turn off the car.

shaneb is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Point taken and thank you. I am using the PXA-H701 processor. All settings are being saved by the processor. None are lost when i turn off the car.
    Dang. That is a confusing one. Lol are your grounds good (have to ask that)
    So considering you have a lot of alpine equip. You have called them right? Asked them what the problem is?
    I am a big fan of using the heck out of manufacturers tech support.

Sold To: L22rules; jeffrey1970; PABowhunter4life; allout13; atsaubrey; horsemanwill
    Bought From: brentbarrie; wgsj_fortvalley; horsemanwill; jaredspl; atsaubrey

Reference Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365202
    Engine Whine Free Since 11.26.08

Team Mafia "Killing the competition with silence"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaneb View Post
    Dang. That is a confusing one. Lol are your grounds good (have to ask that)
    So considering you have a lot of alpine equip. You have called them right? Asked them what the problem is?
    I am a big fan of using the heck out of manufacturers tech support.
    We have changed out all of the power and grounds. Performed a voltage drop test and even bypassed all of the system addons (changer, HD, XM) and the problem still persist. Talk to tech support over 20 times on this issue. They seem to be frustrated that I ask them different questions and they can't solve the problem.

Awaiting the return of my other PXA-H701 that was sent for service. I'm hoping that both of my processors are the problem and can be fixed. I highly doubt that 2 would go bad though.

BTW, when the car cycles to the point that it sound really good, if I cut the system off and bring it back up about 5 seconds after I start the car, the sould will stay the same. If I turn on the car and the stereo automatically turns on, that is when the sound is unstable.
    Last edited by Brew0360; 12-12-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2