Reload Thread: Well hello

Midget is offline Teh new guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon7 Well hello

Your records indicate I have never posted. Which is true. So it told me to make this. :*******:

Well, I have always been into cars and car audio. I have pretty much fell off of the car audio train for the most part. It's been a few years. My past 2 cars have not had anything more then a deck and some coaxials. I hope to change that with this one.

I have what I personally think is an above average knowledge of the car audio theory. I have built boxes and installed systems for countless friends and myself. All of my skills I learned from a friend who works as an installer for a local shop or from trial and error. I don't have any pics, because that was before digital camera days. And all the physical pics have been lost to time.

I currently drive a 1990 Acura Integra GS. No major mods, other then a Skunk2 exhaust and JDM headlights. It was switched from auto to manual. ABS and Power Steering removed. Full interior swap to black. Hopefully this will all changed with time.

I am an Xbox fanboy. I like most FPS' and look forward to GoW 2. I also play random kiddie games with my kids. I don't play as much as I used to. Mainly because no current games excite me.

I work as an IT Tech for my ISP. This allows me countless hours to surf the web. Which is how I stumbled upon this site.

Well, any questions, feel free to ask.

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Well hello

well welcome bro If u Got Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtx1 View Post
    well welcome bro If u Got Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask.
    Thanks. I don't think I will have too many questions. Mainly because the wealth of knowledge on this site is amazing. These write up and builds are a great thing.

I have a lot of ideas rattling around in my brain for my next build. This is helping to sort them out. I don't plan on starting it till this spring, so I have some time. I am not a bass fanatic, but I do need a lower end to help pull the music down. And I will not be competing. This is for personal enjoyment.

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well good luck and u can start to get stuff now and hold on to it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtx1 View Post
    well good luck and u can start to get stuff now and hold on to it.
    I have stuff. But the only thing I think I am keeping is the JL 12w3-d2. Or I may buy all new stuff. Friend of a friend is a sales rep for the Harmon Group. (Harmon Kardon/Infinity/JBL) Slightly above cost pricing is pretty hard to pass up.

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Closed Thread