Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New in WI

Just a little introduction. I just moved to Wisconsin from South Dakota for a new job and ran across this site. Looking around a little I see there are a few members in the area. Anyway, I moved to Berlin, just outside of Oshkosh. I'm a welder, father of three, two boys and one girl, and enjoy putting together systems in my vehicles and do some for freinds as well. By no means am I a pro, but I consider myself a decent installer. I've been doing installs on and off for about 12 years now, have competed in the past and placed well, but its been quite a few years since I've done that.
    My current rides are a 2002 Dodge Stratus, and a 1997 Dodge Avenger. The Stratus has been my latest install victim. I've got a DelCanta head unit, cd/dvd player, a 7 inch flip out monitor, and a Cadence eq. all custom mounted in the dash, the heater controls were relocated to the center console to make this all fit. There is also a PS2 in the factory airbag location on the passenger side of the dash.There is a Almani Audio component set in each door in factory locations. Out back there are 2 12" Almani Audio subs sunk into the floor of the trunk, along with the 2 Crossfire amps running everything. The trunk isn't quite finished, but coming along nicely. In the future I would like to rip it all out and do something different, but it works for now, I'm never satisfied, this is the third install in this vehicle.
    The Avenger doesn't have anything but a Poineer deck in it this far, haven't had this car long. Future plans include more, just not sure what yet.
    Anyway, that's me. Any members in the area like to get together sometime look me up. I'm a member on a few other furoms and always enjoy meeting new people.

jbizzle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: New in WI

Welcome

Pics please!

MW Car Audio - www.MWCarAudio.net

Feedback Thead: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/378649-jbizzle-feedback-thread.html

jakepatch is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just went out a shot a few pics, here ya go.

gotparts90 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so how much faster is it on the track by not painting the body kit? i love the area you are in been to lots of farm parties up there I survived the best 2 week party in borth. was awake almost the entire time maybe it was the entire time. BORTH rocks.

O my liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomboy is offline Team D.O.A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

welcome to wisconsin bro...btw...enjot the warm weather while you can, winters here **** nuts but im sure you knew that already, i hope you did. my grandparents live about 20 min. away from you in dousman...hit me up sometime

Don't Race Unless Its With Bass
    Team D.O.A(And Proud Of It)
    Team CACO

jakepatch is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The body kit in in process, it will be molded to the car before the whole car gets repainted. I find it hard to beleive that winter here will be any worse than it was back home, guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Boomboy, or anyone else, ever gonna be in the area let me know. I don't know much around here yet, so always willing to meet new people/get to know more.
    Thanks for the comments.

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

ghey

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Closed Thread

User Tag List