Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Reload Thread: MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

UnderFire is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Re: MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

The Truck is a '51 Ford F-1.

As of now, it is sitting on Jaguar XJ6 Front and Rear independent suspension.
    The look is very stock, but sitting about 4" lower than stock.
    Nothing too flashy, very understated.
    Engine is a 239ci Mercury Flathead V8
    It is painted with a dark teal color from the 1997 chevy catalog.

The Goals we will have with deadening is lowering the noise inside the cabin by ~30 dbs. Stock these trucks can be as loud as 105 dbs standing still. It will be coupled with CCF and MLV soundproofing.

The Mat will be installed inside the doors, on the floorboard and roof, and the back wall.

There will be a Dayton Audio HF15 under the passenger's side of the seat, as well as Silver Flute Mids and DD T2 Tweeters for a front stage. It will be the only classic I know of in this area running anything but Dynamat, and the only one running a fully amped stereo system.

Sorry I don't have pics, the only body pieces attached to the truck at the moment are the hood and cab, so it looks like a messed up dune buggy.

There will be a full build log when I start to get into the audio/ interior portion of the truck.

97 4runner, 3RZ, 5 Speed

Headunit: Alpine CDA-9887
    Mids: CDT HD-6CF
    Tweets: CDT DRT-25
    Fronts Amp: Hertz HDP4
    Sub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1
    Substage: 18" SSA ZCON
    Electrical: 160 Amp Alt, Duralast Gold, C&D270FR, 2/0 Throughout

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yellow 03 Miata w/ black flower stickers all over the body, 2 12" Boss subs powered by a old school Pyramid 200 watt amp. I have flex issues everywhere.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

My Avalanche is in need of some murderMat my trunk lid's rather like crazy.

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

DreDay256 is offline 1SikMag

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This would be great as I was just about to order more deadner for my car.
    I have an '06 Dodge Magnum R/T (Hemi). It has custom Kandy Pink/ Magenta paint w/ airbrushed murals on every panel but the roof. Bagged w/ full digital controls fiberglassed into the console, 4 compressors, on painted/ airbrushed 22's. TV fiberglassed into steering wheel. Front door panels fiberglassed w/ 4 sets of comps. Several other parts fiberglassed inside. Pink suede & blk leather interior. 21" TV fiberglassed into rear hatch, 7" tv's in headrests & sunvisors. Lots of LEDs, strobes & light effects.
    System consists of 4 Fi SP4 18's in a 4th order on 4 Crescendo bc3500d's strapped, 2 Fi SSD 10's on a Crescendo bc2000d & 4 sets of Diamond Audio D6 comps in front doors on a Crescendo c1100.4. Dual alts & 5 XS d3100 batts. AudioControl Matrix, DQS & DDC controller. Pioneer p4200dvd head unit.
    I've used other deadners in the past. I've used FatMat, Dynamat & Second Skin. I've deadened my roof already due to I had to before the wall went in due to no longer having access once the wall was in. I'm currently wrapping up the stereo build & need to deaden my doors, floor & rear hatch.

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"
    -4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)
    -2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)
    -4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets
    -Dual Alts
    -XS Power Batts
    -4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)
    -1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)
    -1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

adas is offline MurderMat adas is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    adas is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

awesome amount of interest so far, keep em coming!

Some great cars so far that would do the product great.

Crescendo Audio The Logical Choice
    Murdermat.com More Mils for less Bills

"Our freedom of speech includes volume"

tat2bass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

09 Camry SE. Anthracite color (dark metallic gray) with everything else blacked out. Running a Boston SPG555 on a Boston GT2300. Going to be changing up my front stage and try going active and getting into some SQ competitions.

Will be a Geo bachelor Soldier in central Cali cause my wife wont be able to get stationed with me for a while so I will have plenty of opportunities to demo for other Soldiers and will be next to Cal Poly Tech college. And other Soldiers have tons of money to blow that I can get into your stuff. Plus all the AF guys I know. I dont have as much to blow as others cause me and the wife have to maintain two households with her having the kids in CO.

But Camrys have NO deadening at all stock, so it sounds like crap. All of it would be going into the doors, floor and roof to take care of the cab first.

I'll put whatever stickers you want on my car. Y'all have a cooler name and a non gay logo like most others. So hook a brotha up!!!

beat-down69 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1996 Gmc Sonoma ext cab 4.3L v6. Im in the process of putting my wall in the next 2 weeks. The wall consist of 12 cubes tuned to 48hz. 3 layers of Birch wood all the way around. Two 1.5 inch all thread bolts going throught the center for bracing. 3/4 inch think of glass all in the box. I am using 2 DC audio level 4 xl 18s With custom built PSI recones. I just finished them 3 weeks ago. Custom painted the baskets as well. I am using a Cadence zrs9000d to power them. I have 8 12 volt Deka batteries in the bed of the truck with a Tri-fold bed cover. I have 4 runs of KNU 0 gauge wire from front to the back batteries. Im using a Excessive aperage 300 amp alt. Hopefully it will be back soon. Sent it off to get a External voltage regulator installed on it.

My roof Flexes extremly extremly bad and my doors will wave at you. I really really would love to give MURDER MAT a try. It would be the perfect time to be installing it before I get this wall in there. So pick me. Also if you pick me please send lots of stickers. I will put 50 on the truck if you send that many LOL. This is actually my first extreme build and hopeing it will be Extreme.

dumple is offline What's in your trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have an 04 saturn ion redline with a 3 inch catless exhaust its really loud, I have all these audio goodies in my signature and feel the music is getting drowned out by the exhaust. I would like to try some deadner in the trunk area and parcel shelf to possibly rid myself of some of the drone from the exhaust. Here is my trunk!

and a quick video showing how loud the exhaust is
    04 Ion Redline 2 step - YouTube

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    PHD Studio neo 6.5s, PHD fb 1.1b
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email][email protected], jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

Fi-brations is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

03 Ford Explorer, No deadener on doors, roof, and most of the rear cargo area is bare as well. Custom 12" on 2500w, I'm 18, definitely not made of money, and spend 90% on car audio, 10% on food. I would love to win this so I can save some money deadening the whole car eventually, I have a nice camera to take lots of good pics The whole install for the car is to keep everything neat, classy, and as stealthy as possible, and as we all know deadener is an essential part of that process. Also, I'm the "car-audio" nerd at my highschool and I will recommend Murder-Mat to everyone and be able to show how well it works to stop those awful rattles.

04' Maxima Build
    Coming Soon

Xtant 4180c, 2100b For Sale
    Alpine MRV-1507 For Sale
    Business with: davidtemple(x2), infamous_e46, Bettrn'Reverse, splaudio, TaylorFade, Tallc, Louisiana_Crx, RidnClean, b.mena, Mike Burke, Gameovercca, Ram_Designs, Double 07

FLboy4x4 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have an 87 s10 with a 350 and it it very loud in the truck I need something to try and get the cab quieter so I can hear the radio without turning it up so loud. The truck is white with red pearl and it gets to local car shows and drag strips. I am also planing on doing the hot rod power tour.

Sold to: cookboy, nburgart, 2002celica, falcons03079313, memphistn, Rocklobster, Will2, artgraham, kramer_212, mbrooky, pjc, ace_800, CleanPrix

Bought from: CAT MAN, aztec, Paulspikey, wone

Traded to: fx4lifted, micah_jones, FIMPALASS

daveeeyravey is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2011 civic i need to deaden the rear deck because it rattles like a mother. i like bass not rattling. im not an infant anymore. and with the upgrades ill be doing after my deployment that **** will rattle 4234234324534534532323423 times more. all in all i need some decent sound deadening

Serpent710 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

My install is viewed toward a different listening preference than many on here.. Currently finishing purchasing equipment for my first sq install and would love to use your MurderMat to block out additional road exhaust/engine noise. Would also do a before after review on youtube! Vehicle is a 2003 F-150 supercrew (Arizona Beige) with Harley Replicas on the way! Looking forward to giving MurderMat a run!

Refs: mike11202, Tehgregzor, Twisted_0912, Goindef154, fasfocus00, got_focus?, Boswell59, 2lows10, skateguy92, Worstenemy453, Supergumby5000, gboo559, ryanm923, GetLikeMe, TaylorFade, Dacheatham, pickup1, jerseyboy, TWiZTiD859, Kangaroux, 09civic

Sub: 2 12" Cerwin Vega Vmax
    Comps: Boston
    Enclosure: Birch Bitch
    Amp: JBL Crown BPx1100.1
    H/U: Pioneer Premier FH-p800bt
    Wiring: Stinger HPM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have a 05 Subaru Wrx. Platinum silver metallic.
    Running a kicker 350.4 to a pair of Pioneer premier ts-w1500spl's.
    Right now all i have is the homedepot peel and seel bs because it is all i can afford.
    My main goal is just to have a quieter ride in general, but there are a few rattles coming from the trunk lid above the headliner. (stupid sun roof.)
    Here is a video of the loudness.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

redrider is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

well i have 2 trucks that could use some sound dampening material...

have a 96 ext cab s10 with 2 8" s2w8s pushing 1200w rms and i have a set of components in the doors. this truck is my show truck and i could use the deadner for the roof which flexes, and rattles as well as my doors. need the deadner to complete the newly installed system and make everything shine together instead of rattles..

other truck is a daily driven vehicle a 07 xterra with a small system(2 infinity 12s 400w and doors are stock....) as of now but plan on doing a complete rebuild here shortly(next month or so...will be ordering 2 sdc2.5 audioque 12s powered by mb quart 1500.1 and then doing set of cadence 6.5 comps up front and cadence 6.5 mids in the rear powered by a mb quart 4.80 amp) from the doors getting all new speakers as well as the back getting a beefier sub setup. as it sits now the rear hatch gets alot of rattles due to no sound dampening material which is taking away from bass and with the new beefier setup going in, its just going to get worse. the doors let in alittle road noise which doesnt help with the sound and so it could use the dampening material to cancel the noise and help with keeping the sound in the car and with a new build going on be able to throw it all in during break down and install....this truck also see shows here and there but not as much as the s10.

also never dealt with deadner before so if i was choosen it would be a new experience for me and would beable to give an opinion from the view point of never using deadner to using it....seeing the difference.

noaffiliation.net
    subs : 1 SSA 10" gcon D2
    doors: not sure...assuming factory lol
    amp: PPI black ice series 1300.1D
    wires: whatever was there..... 4 awg
    alt: stock
    Big 3: not yet
    box: mdf/fiberglassed box ported tuned @ 34.... in process of being built by me
    Bought from: Catman Speckdzl4shzl
    Sold to: Black3gks 03silverado03

adas is offline MurderMat adas is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    adas is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Great variety of different types of installs!

Good thing we have 20 boxes of product to give away

Crescendo Audio The Logical Choice
    Murdermat.com More Mils for less Bills

"Our freedom of speech includes volume"

16. Likes redrider liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast