Item(s) for Sale:

I have a UD740U projector I no longer need.

Item(s) Description/Condition:
The bulb burned out and needs replaced, but other than that, it is fully functional. I am trying to buy a home, and need to improve my credit a bit, so I bought another TV on payments and no longer want to invest money in this. It would be great for football season coming up. Links below for the projector:
http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-UD7...eywords=UD740U

It is used, but it still works great. It just needs a replacement bulb which can be found here:
Mitsubishi UD740U Replacement Lamp With Housing

Bare lamp Price is only $186.99. This is a screaming deal. Shoot me an offer, I am willing to listen to all offers.

The projector is a bit scuffed up, as you can see in the pictures, however, it in no way affects the performance. Please contact me if you have any questions or offers! I can take a few better pictures if you guys need me to.

Thanks!

Dan

Price:
$900 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price Includes shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).