Item(s) for Sale:
EDIT: PRICE DROP TO $70 SHIPPED. LETS GET THIS MOVED, MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU FEEL THIS IS UNREASONABLE.
I don't get on here nearly much as I used to. Please email me at budget1976 at yahoo dot com if interested, thank you.
This amp is from a Velodyne DPS-12 subwoofer, though I had it in a custom box. I originally got it without the wired remote/control, but was able to obtain 1 through Velodyne. It is flat and secures to the box with double sided tape, which you'll need to add as I had to peel it off my box.
Short list of specs:
Product Features and Controls
• Four selectable presets for customized listening mode
• Selectable option to activate Auto-on/off feature
• Night-mode setting
• Built-in 185 watt (RMS) power amplifier (DPS-10)
• Built-in 200 watt (RMS) power amplifier (DPS-12)
• Adjustable (40 to 120 Hz) low-pass crossover with Subwoofer Direct setting
• Speaker-level inputs and outputs
• Line-level inputs
• Variable volume control
• Selectable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
• Dual staggered low-pass crossover; 12 dB/octave initial, 24 dB/octave ultimate
• Anti-clipping circuit
• Over excursion protection
• Slot loaded design
I ran out of room for my home theater sub setup, so the amp has to go. It worked flawlessly for me for a couple years. See the full manual for the sub setup here http://www.velodyne.com/pdf/dps/dps_manual_english.pdf . This was a WAY better option than the PartsExpress amps for the money when I bought it, just looking to let it get some use.
$80 shipped OBO. EDIT: PRICE DROP TO $70 SHIPPED 9/18/13
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
I'll ship ASAP, either with USPS or UPS. This thing is heavy, so I figure it's going to cost me around $30 to ship