dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

WTT HTC One for Nokia 1020

Item(s) for Sale: HTC One ATT

Item(s) Description/Condition: 32GB, in like new condition. It has been in a case since purchased and will include charger, box and paperwork.

Price: Looking to trade for a Nokia 1020. As great as android is, it does not work extremely well with exchange and I use email for work a lot. I have tried touchdown and other clients and still am not happy. I am also looking to purchase a Win 8 Pro tablet soon as well.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: We each handle our own

Item Pictures: Hard to take since it is my camera. I can take some in a mirror and text them if interested.
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Re: WTT HTC One for Nokia 1020

Why are you trading this for a Nokia?

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

From what I have messed around with the exchange email interface on the windows phones is more to my liking.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Boomsday is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1020>HTC one

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I do not know if I would say that. They are both very capable phones, it just depends on what you need from it and personal preference.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Still here

Boomsday is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dacheatham View Post
    I do not know if I would say that. They are both very capable phones, it just depends on what you need from it and personal preference.
    I would, I have have a 1020 the baby mama has a One, we both like my phone better, Only thing the One has over the 1020 is apps other then that its not even close

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The HTC wins in....screen size, resolution, pixel density, weighs less, more substantial construction, larger battery, much faster processer and benchmark scores, better front camera...rear camera is negotiable as the Nokia's max resoluition is 5mp(I believe) unless downloaded. The 41mp only applies to files that are downloaded to a computer. Bluetooth 4.0 vs. 3.0 on the nokia and more wifi bands

The nokia's only spec win is in the # of LTE bands available, although the recent firmware update for the One might have evened that up.

Those are only specs, there is always the user experience. I actually prefer Windows 8 other than the lack of apps as you mentioned. The UI is very user friendly and snappy, even for having a slower dual core processor. As I menetioned in my initial post, the exchange experience is what I am after as my primary use for the phone is work.

So....if you are comparing the phones for what they are...the HTC wins hands down. It is a MUCH more powerful machine with a lot more capabilities....but that is only half of the equation.

+ Reply to Thread