TreyE is offline Lets Get Weird

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2007 Buell XB12R - 60xx miles - $3700 Firm - TAMPA, FLORIDA

Item(s) for Sale: 2007 Buell XB12R

Item(s) Description/Condition: 60xx Miles, Been Down, Needs very light repair. Runs perfectly.

Price: $3700 , NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Since my crash Ive been not riding at all really. Not that I dont want to I just made a pact with people important in my life that if/when I go down I stop riding. (And switch to dirt > haha) Anyways here's the bike. It was in MINTMINT condition when I bought it from the dealership. Being completely transparent so ask any questions Ill be 100% honest. NO SCRATCHES ON FRAME/ENGINE, effected parts in pictures.

Bike was lowsided on left side while coming around corner at like 40-45mph. It was in concrete for very short period hence the minor damage and the rest was ridden out in deeeep soft dirt. What it needs is, repair of front fairing stay (or JB weld it, it isn't weight bearing from what I can tell), new left mirror, front fairing, and new shift bolt, left clutch lever, left turn signal. That is all that needs replacement that was damaged in any way in the crash as shown in pictures. So you're looking at $200-300 back in great condition. NEEDED TO RIDE IS: Shift bolt. Thats it. Everything else is fully functional, and running awesomely.

Rear tire has like 700-900 miles on it, front tire is sitting in my room not mounted and is brand new like 200 miles.

Bike has an aftermarket exhaust, I THINK a spec ops, might be custom made by last owner.
    It also has HID headlights, I think 4000k low beam, 10000k high beam. (This is a guess havent checked)

I am second owner. Any questions just ask. Keep in mind these were taken before her bath, after wreck, AKA really dirty.

$3700 FIRM Trey - 813.629.3064

Should be able to buff out very easily, only scratch on fairings besides front.

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Don't listen to me.

Feedback - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/227670-treye.html
    Also more recent feedback on caco.com under same username and eBay as Willy8788 100% feedback.

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: 2007 Buell XB12R - 60xx miles - $3700 Firm - TAMPA, FLORIDA

Nice, haven't seen a yellow XB12R in a while. Sorry to hear about the low side. GL with sale.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
    Nice, haven't seen a yellow XB12R in a while. Sorry to hear about the low side. GL with sale.
    Thanks, yea she's a beauty. Im just posting it up to see if anyone wants a **** good deal. I could repair it all for like $500 and jack up price a grand but figured id see before going through all the trouble and save someone some monies

Don't listen to me.

Feedback - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/227670-treye.html
    Also more recent feedback on caco.com under same username and eBay as Willy8788 100% feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Personally I think you should go that route, considering the fact that theres not that much damage to really repair. If I was a perspective buyer I would rather it just be fixed than me having to still fix it up.

C.A.A.A Member #1
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
    Personally I think you should go that route, considering the fact that theres not that much damage to really repair. If I was a perspective buyer I would rather it just be fixed than me having to still fix it up.
    Yea its just I owe on it and Im required to send title work soon before they sue me lol, makes it a lot harder to sell when there's a lien on the title.

Don't listen to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TreyE View Post
    Yea its just I owe on it and Im required to send title work soon before they sue me lol, makes it a lot harder to sell when there's a lien on the title.
    It sure does. I bought a bike with a lien on it, and the guy signed a notarized paper and everything, and it worked out but definitely could have gone sour that notarized paper really didn't mean jack. GLWS

C.A.A.A Member #1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Exactly, thanks!

Don't listen to me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sold.

Don't listen to me.

Closed Thread