Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Reload Thread: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano 7G

  1. #1
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano 7G

    Item(s) for Sale:

    I'm selling the newer 8 pin lightning USB chargers for the newest line of Apple products. I have tons of them (about 200) so just let me know how many you need.


    Item(s) Description/Condition:

    All of them are brand new. These are generic cables, not the overpriced ones from Apple. I've used them on the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and they work just as good as the OEM ones.



    Price:
    $3.50 shipped each.


    Item Pictures:



    Last edited by LazyRider; 05-25-2013 at 07:33 AM.







  2. #2
    rebelfromva's Avatar
    rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    I break mine left and right. Pm me in a 10 pack



    09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

  3. #3
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfromva View Post
    I break mine left and right. Pm me in a 10 pack
    PM sent.




  4. #4
    SounDrive's Avatar
    SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lebanon & Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    Item(s) for Sale:

    I'm selling the newer 8 pin lightning USB chargers for the newest line of Apple products. I have tons of them (about 200) so just let me know how many you need.


    Item(s) Description/Condition:

    All of them are brand new. These are generic cables, not the overpriced ones from Apple. I've used them on the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and they work just as good as the OEM ones.



    Price:
    $3.50 shipped each.


    Item Pictures:



    Only the apple cords have the chip in them that lets you sync with a computer or head unit... Some others will sync but will randomly disconnect and others won't sync at all. **** apple and their dirty tactics to make even more money off of us



    Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

    Find us on Facebook!

  5. #5
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by T 2 View Post
    Only the apple cords have the chip in them that lets you sync with a computer or head unit... Some others will sync but will randomly disconnect and others won't sync at all. **** apple and their dirty tactics to make even more money off of us
    Not sure where you got yours from but I've tested the ones I have and haven't had problems.




  6. #6
    SounDrive's Avatar
    SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lebanon & Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    Not sure where you got yours from but I've tested the ones I have and haven't had problems.
    I've got them from 4 different places. They all charge fine. Some will sync and some won't. The ones that do sync only sync sometimes and often disconnect and have to be plugged back in. If you read up on it, Apple uses a chip in their lightning cables that allows devices to sync.

    Those look exactly like the Apple cord and could in fact have a chip in them as well. I might grab up a couple if that's the case



    Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

    Find us on Facebook!

  7. #7
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano

    Still taking orders!




Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Usb/aux cable for pioneer avic
    By BoxdGM in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. FS: Ipod Touch 16gb, 4gb nano
    By freakish07 in forum Miscellaneous Classifieds
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 05:05 PM
  3. WTT: Ipod Touch 16g and Sundown 100.2 for PS3
    By gymfreak101 in forum Miscellaneous Classifieds
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 12:57 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum