Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Car/truck accessories,wire,fiberglass mat,speakers, lots of Misc. stuff!

TWiZTiD859 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Car/truck accessories,wire,fiberglass mat,speakers, lots of Misc. stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    I have 10 gauge speaker/power wire, I think it's cca. I also have about a 3.5 foot run of 4/5 gauge, cca also. And some very short runs of 8 gauge. I'd throw it all together, along with any extras I may have. I have short runs of other speaker wire too
    I really need ofc knu 4ga. I already have some for my main run and I need a short run to go from a distro to my amp so I dont really want to mix different power wire. As for the 10ga I would prefer ofc but if I can only get cca then id rather just get it new from audio technix since they have 25ft cca 10ga for 16.99 shipped. If you want the speakers i can just sell them to you. I may be able to work on the price if shipping isn't a bunch. If you are interested in just buyjng the speakers PM me your zip so I can get you a shipping quote.

HU Alpine CDA-9813 Comps Crescendo Audio CCX 6.5" Sub Ascendant Audio Havoc 15" Sub Amp Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 Comp Amp Clarion DPX2250 Wiring/RCAs Knu Kolosses Fleks 4ga x2runs/Knu Karma SS RCAs x2 Sub Enclosure Fisher Customs 4cft 34hz w/ 2 4in. aero ports

Older refs (before iTrader)
    Sold To-
    SlainNothing,kmanian,DD_Dave,pickup1,SVT RELAMPAGO,Slammed
    Bought From-
    ladi3sman55,ls2poweredgoat,mel13fdip,dacheatham
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shoot me some offers,I need to get rid of this stuff!

HU Alpine CDA-9813 Comps Crescendo Audio CCX 6.5" Sub Ascendant Audio Havoc 15" Sub Amp Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 Comp Amp Clarion DPX2250 Wiring/RCAs Knu Kolosses Fleks 4ga x2runs/Knu Karma SS RCAs x2 Sub Enclosure Fisher Customs 4cft 34hz w/ 2 4in. aero ports

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I found some more wire to add to my list. Its Rockford wire but looks like its older,its still in good condition but its got a clear jacket and the wire is a silver color. Im pretty sure it says its OFC and it is 16ga,true 16ga. I have 2 runs each run is around 6ft.

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Ronny is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey buddy, I'll give you 8 shipped for the glass matting, or heck 8.50 and by all means whatever cheap envelope style or flat rate shipping you'd save with is fine with me.
    No, I really am not trying to beat ya up on price or anything, really. Nor trying to insult or low ball you either bud. It is just that RIGHT down the street I can obtain those packs, chopped or woven 8sqft packs for a tad under 4 bucks a pack :o They're on sale yes, but only 16 cents off :p I'm going to be doing a rebuild and need four packs worth and shall be starting at the end of this or early next month. I have a couple sitting and only need two more so I figured I'd ask so I'd be ready

Have a good one,
    Ron

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    Hey buddy, I'll give you 8 shipped for the glass matting, or heck 8.50 and by all means whatever cheap envelope style or flat rate shipping you'd save with is fine with me.
    No, I really am not trying to beat ya up on price or anything, really. Nor trying to insult or low ball you either bud. It is just that RIGHT down the street I can obtain those packs, chopped or woven 8sqft packs for a tad under 4 bucks a pack :o They're on sale yes, but only 16 cents off :p I'm going to be doing a rebuild and need four packs worth and shall be starting at the end of this or early next month. I have a couple sitting and only need two more so I figured I'd ask so I'd be ready

Have a good one,
    Ron
    Sorry Im just now seeing your post. But let me get your zip and as long as shipping isnt 8 bucks then I can do that. I just dont want to loose money lol.

But I would like to know where you can get these packs for $4 on sale and even $4.16 when not on sale b/c every place Ive seen these they are $7-$7.50 and up but average price for one pack is $7.50. not saying you are lying but I just want to know where you can get them so cheap.

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Ronny is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TWiZTiD859 View Post
    Sorry Im just now seeing your post. But let me get your zip and as long as shipping isnt 8 bucks then I can do that. I just dont want to loose money lol.

But I would like to know where you can get these packs for $4 on sale and even $4.16 when not on sale b/c every place Ive seen these they are $7-$7.50 and up but average price for one pack is $7.50. not saying you are lying but I just want to know where you can get them so cheap.
    Menards bro! The woven stuff was/is less than $4 right now and the chopped is a tad over. After the sale it'll be IIRC below $4.50 either style. And quarts of resin or larger quantities, or the "FG repair kits" from "Bondo" by 3M are dirt cheap there too. Even Bondo and glass filled bodyfiller is super cheap as well as wood to build with and dowels for bracing and materials to make buss bars et cetera... So if you are near the Owensboro Menards check it out bud I built kick pods, door pods, and several items using the stuff there and I couldn't believe how incredibly cheap the materials costed in the end lol. Of course it isn't ideal to use that resin nor the matting specifically but hey, it works perfectly fine for the smaller stuff, and for a lower powered stealth woofer enclosure in my STi long ago where I used the stuff as well, before building a downright gorgeous enclosure which was flush mount to the trunk backing, with flushed woofers, and flush amplifier rack into the floor et cetera when I decided to compete SQ with that car.

Anyhow IDK WHY I typed all of the above :p I actually went ahead and obtained a couple packs because I didn't hear from your or see a reply :/
    No biggie though, perhaps I may still take it off your hands. LMK what happens to 58201 buddy.

Thanks,
    Ron

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well shipping will be around $6 so I dont think ill be able to do $8.50 shipped. B/c after shipping costs then PP fees Ill be luckey to make $1 lol

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump it

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump need this stuff gone! Shoot me some offers! Will do discounts for mutiple items!

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump...

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump....

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump...

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump....

Sold To-
    Bought From-
    Traded With
    - tc3k101

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2