Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.

cunningStunts is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.

Selling a 2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad. My passion for it has faded, and she needs a new home/owner to show her some love, and at nearly half the price of what it's worth, you cannot beat the deal!

She runs superbly, very fast, loud, and agile. It rides like a dream through ANY type of terrain, dry, wet, cold, hot, muddy or sandy. You will not be let down!

Close to $1000 in upgrades include the HRC Power-Up kit, full HMF exhaust, TAG handle bars, Holeshot HD tires, K&N air filter/precharger, and a brand new clutch. All work was done at a Honda Motosports dealership by a licensed professional. Also included is the original owners manual, full set of brand new decals, and a brand new seat cover.

All fluids are freshly changed and the ATV has been meticulously cleaned to assure you feel like this is "new" to you.

The trailer has a metal frame with pressure treated wood floor and side panels. It's about a 4x9 trailer made for this ATV specifically, but can haul just about anything you can fit into it. It has ramps for loading and a tool box on the front for straps and extra tools.
    2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.-3.jpg2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.-trailer.jpg2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.-1.jpg2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.-2.jpg

I'm asking $3600 for both items, however if trailer is not needed, we will be able to work something out.

If you have any questions or wish to see more pictures PM me and we can talk, will happily answer any questions.

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: 2004 Honda TRX450R sport quad with trailer.

Glws

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    Glws
    Thanks bud! Still available everyone, avid to get this sold! Don't hold back any offers!

MONSONwarrior is offline Constantly Rebuilding... MONSONwarrior is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll trade ya a 2008 TRX-680 Rincon with a little cash on your end It has just over 50 miles on it.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT
    Pioneer AVIC-U310BT | Eclipse SC6500 | MB Quart Q4.80
    (2) Fi BTL N2 12 in 4.5 cubes @ 33hz | Cactus K5 | XS D3100 & D3400 | Knu 0 Gauge | Big 3 | 250a Alt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONwarrior View Post
    I'll trade ya a 2008 TRX-680 Rincon with a little cash on your end It has just over 50 miles on it.
    Sorry man, my problem is having too little cash! Not interested in any trades, just need that green paper! Thanks though.

Closed Thread