Item Description -
A set of 4 SVT EAP wheels/tires. Two of the tires are 70% and the other two are 25-30% and could use replacing in the next 6k-9k miles. The picture of the tire is of the best two. The wheels are near perfect. There is one small mark on one of the wheels that I tried to point out (really hard to see when on the car, not very noticeable when off the car). All wheel are straight and roll true. Includes SVT centercaps.
4-lug, 108 mm bolt circle
5.94" backspacing
49mm offset
17" x 7" wide

Asking/Offering Price - $450 plus actual shipping
Email Address - [email protected]
Your Location - In Illinois, right near St. Louis, Mo.-Local Sale Only
I am about 4hrs south of Chicago, 4hrs west of Indy, 2hrs north of Carbondale, 1hr north of Mt. Vernon
Pics-