Convert videos among all video and audio formats?
Not long ago, I did a Google search for “Video Converter for Mac”, and found a terrific piece of software called Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, which have brought me delightful surprises all the time.
Well, I am in the video production industry, and my expectations are probably higher than the average user. Even so, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac has performed beautifully for several things I've needed it to do. Next I am going to demenstrate the steps about how to convert videos among various video formats including: Flash Video (*.flv, *.f4v), HD Video (*.tod, *.mod, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), General Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, etc). And it's totally easy-to-use even for the beginners.
Step 1: Download it and run Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
As soon as you have launched it, the following interface will appear.
Step 2: Import video files.
Click button “Add” to load the video files you want to convert from your Mac. Then, you will see such an interface as below:
3. Set the output format and location.
Select the output format from the drop-down list of “Format”. Hit the button “Browse” to select the destination folder to load output files.
After all the necessary settings are ready, you can click button “Convert” to start the conversion. By the way, Pavtube has one more excellent feature that it can give you an estimated size of the final generated file, so that you can know if you have enough space to save the output files. The “Ripping” window is as below.
PS: Some more features I have found in the use of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
1. It does not have the audio-video out of sync issues.
2. It supports to input various video/audio formats, even image formats.
3. Fast conversion speed with excellent quality.
4. Allow you add different sorts of watermarks, including text, images, GIF animations, videos.
5. Merge multiple files into one file.
6. Take place of the original audio with your specified audio.
7. The aged film effect is appreciated.