Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WTT Gaming Computer for PS3

tigerf117 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTT Gaming Computer for PS3

Really want a PS3 and have 2 more computers in the house. I'd like some cash and a PS3 for the computer. Not too interested in many games.

Core 2 e7200 @ 3.6ghz
    gigabyte p965 ds3
    Zalman copper cooler
    2gb ddr2 800 crucial ballistix
    radeon hd4850
    500gb hdd
    dvd burner
    500w mushkin power supply - sli/xfire capable
    Windows MCE with legit sticker, also have Windows 7 (what I'm using primarily right now)

LMK what you have

"Today young men on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.-"

"Think for yourself, question authority"

memphisman00 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTT Gaming Computer for PS3

dude i got a ps3. pics of computer. how much cash

i got 2 controllers, its the 60gb version (that is all the way backwards compatible)
    a cooling dock
    handful of games- GTA 4, GT5

Refs:CA.COM:memphisflex,iamamp3pimp, twistid, grimreper912003,Wkbdkid,csu87,1000101,mrwigglezdj, GoinDef154,DUMPED,tenbux1970,waccord99,ampjunkieli keme,jimmyrat
    ROE: abmw735ie32, southpole1989, tacosys,Breakjunki, groundpound4200, Visitor
    CAC.O: Caps, banginexplorer, tzsplfocus, jagblazer01, Mojo, lunari, Ctippins,duece212, derrick824, BlackWaterOP

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd actually rather avoid the backwards compat PS3s as they brick a lot with firmware and system upgrades. Is this system up to date? Also, hit me up on aim at tigerf117 if you have it

"Today young men on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.-"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Willing to sell computer for $500shipped

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't heard of any PS3's bricking that had anything to even do with the backwards compatibility. The only one's I know of that did was due to them using a different hard drive that wasn't compatible with the PS3. I've had my PS3 since launch and have played 50-60 PS2 game's start to finish and haven't had any issues.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, that's what I've heard. Basically what was relayed to me was some of the system updates had issues witht he emotion engine and would brick machines. MY buddy fixes them all the time and he says most calls he gets to fix them are from system updates. 90% of the time the bricked machines were backwards compatible ones. Either way, thanks for the input

Closed Thread