Closed Thread

Reload Thread: PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed

kofifi is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed

I have a pioneer Avic Z1 that has been updated to the new Z3 firmware. this system is the media center of my car. This thing does everything but change your oil...lol. You can connect a second screen like i did to mine and have different things playing at the same time. for example you can have the bottom screen playing a movie from the dvd player with the people upfront watching it with sound and the second screen playing a different movie if connected to an ipod or zune or another dvd player with sound coming out of the headphones. Awsome feature this navigation system is awsome i have never gotten lost i usually have the top screen playing a movie and the bottom screen with the navigation going. The navigation has 5 different viewing options from 1d to 3d to how fast you are going to listing the turns. you can split the screen to have half the screen showing the reverse cam and the second half showing navi as well. The coolest thing about this system is that it has a 30gb built in harddrive that rips cds to the hard drive. so you can virtually go with out cds. it holds about 500cds from what i have read. i make dvd videos so used this feature very little however there are about 20 full cds ripped to the harddrive. Another great feature about this system is that it is voice activeated. Meaning you can use every feature of this system with your voice. It comes with the bluetooth adapter which is awesome. as soon as you walk into your car it pairs automatically and you can place all contacts into the unit and just say the persons name and it will call for you. Another awsome feature is that you can combine the navi as well as the bluetooth together and you can search for a buisness by their phonenumber or name and once it finds it you can call them... great if you are on the way into town you can call and order a pizza or something to that affect. This unit is totally customizable you can add a picture of everyone in your contact list a picture so when they call you their face will pop up on the screen. YOu can also change the background pictures of all the screens which is very easy to do. This unit has been fully unlocked and bypassed so you can watch movies while driving down the street edit your navigation also while on the go. Everything has been done for you all you have to do is plug it in and go. YOu will definately not be disapointed. I am trying to get $750 or best offer for this system. which it will come with the unit all wires and bluetooth adapter with mic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed-cimg0134.jpg   PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed-cimg0117.jpg   PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed-cimg0124.jpg  

kofifi is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed

bump bump

kpozr2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: PIONEER AVIC Z1 UPDATED TO Z3 HARDDRIVE WITH BLUETOOTH AND Unlocked/ bypassed

taking any trades?

REFS: Worlddre(bought kx200.2) mattyg2310 (made box) xluben(made box) ssj2xxgotenxx, Trell, j1b1e1,speedyg76, robertspangler (trade),Integra2468 (trade), lilmaniac2 (trade), perry22131 (trade), FurbiesAndBeans (trade)

kofifi is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no really need the cash it obo so lets see some offers

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (87%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill **** you in the *** for it. LMK

kofifi is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As tempting as that is i am gonna have to pass!!!!

kofifi is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sold pleasde lock

Closed Thread