Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: professional Photography camera

Gipp is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

professional Photography camera

I not sure there will be much interested in an item such as this on this site but I figured it was worth the post. I want to cancun a few years back and wanted a powerful camera to take with me, so I set out to rent one. The price to rent it was nearly $600 for a week so I bought one instead. Camera comes with caps for all lens's, extended lens, flash adaptor, extra film, and other miscellaneous goodies. My asking price is 325+shipping-obo!

EDITED
    Last edited by Gipp; 05-23-2009 at 11:43 PM.

undeadxsunshine is offline what it is

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: professional Photography camera

Wow, it would be nice to tell us the brand and model of the camera, idk why you wouldn't. Pics with username are required too, so just do it. You barely have any posts and I doubt any refs so just put a picture to clear any doubt.

2001 Mazda Tribute
    HU: Alpine CDA-9886
    Front Stage: Hertz HSK 165
    Front Stage Amp: Crescendo 1000C4
    Sub: 2 Diamond D3 12"s in 4 ft^3 @ 34hz
    Sub Amp: Sundown SAE 1200d
    Refs: ampjunkielikeme, clbolt, SPL-Master, Twisted_0912, Qbenjamin, plyer3, tr10av, Lucid15, Alter Ego Trip, Topless Stang, Gville, wgsj_fortvalley, PioneerSPL1990, l4yfr4me
    Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5791608#post5791608

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Totally forgot! Its a Kanico. Pics up in a few.. (GOD forbid some uninterested 14year old gets upset that I havent posted pics w/ my nick yet)

1 Hugh Jass is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gipp View Post
    Totally forgot! Its a Kanico. Pics up in a few.. (GOD forbid some uninterested 14year old gets upset that I havent posted pics w/ my nick yet)
    What the fvck is a Kanico?

References:
    Sold to: azraider 2x, lost1700
    Bought from: aaron7114, cazorp, blaze383, Astrolade

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*** Konica... pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails professional Photography camera-013.jpg   professional Photography camera-014.jpg   professional Photography camera-015.jpg   professional Photography camera-016.jpg   professional Photography camera-017.jpg  

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+ more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails professional Photography camera-018.jpg   professional Photography camera-021.jpg  

undeadxsunshine is offline what it is

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gipp View Post
    Wasn't tryin to nag, just tryin to help your sale.

2001 Mazda Tribute
    HU: Alpine CDA-9886
    Front Stage: Hertz HSK 165
    Front Stage Amp: Crescendo 1000C4
    Sub: 2 Diamond D3 12"s in 4 ft^3 @ 34hz
    Sub Amp: Sundown SAE 1200d
    Refs: ampjunkielikeme, clbolt, SPL-Master, Twisted_0912, Qbenjamin, plyer3, tr10av, Lucid15, Alter Ego Trip, Topless Stang, Gville, wgsj_fortvalley, PioneerSPL1990, l4yfr4me
    Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5791608#post5791608

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I understand. Its just that typically on any "for sale" forum you get the nagging little kids who had no intention of purchasing anything who demand nick pics from EVERY angle... just gets old ya know?

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More info: model number? website? Looks like a 35mm.... film yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

AVSTANG02 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Might be hard to find a buyer for it..

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, 35mm. Sorry this is all the info I can find:

Konica Autoreflex T3 - Like its predecessors, the T and T2, it also has multi-exposure capability, a self-timer, and a range of shutter speeds from B to 1/1000th of a second. It is a heavy, well built camera that just keeps on going and going. The T3 was introduced in 1973. Some are still in use by professional photographers, and they are easily found at auctions and in the used market place. Weight with a 57mm f1.4 lens is 36.8 ounces. They can be found with either the microdiaprism spot or split-field rangefider focus system. It has a bright and informative viewfinder. Multiple exposures are very easy to make with its ME switch, which allows you to hold the switch while advancing the cocking lever without advancing the film. A unique system which makes multiple exposures very simple, once again, another first for Konica. The T3 also greatly improved the shutter release. It takes less than half the pressure and a third of the stroke (2mm) of the previous T2. The T3 also has an automatic power switch, in that when the cocking lever is cocked, the power switch is automatically turned on. The T3 also has an improved self-timing switch that also serves as the depth-of-field preview button. It has a locking button in its center so that it doesn't operate until you're ready for it. Moving the switch towards the lens operates it as the depth-of-field preview button. Other improvements in the T3 include: a magnified film counter, lens-lock button, film cassette stablizer, film take-up indicator, shutter-ready indicator, improved film transport lever grip, among others. ISO/ASA range is 12-3200. Body only weight is 26 ounces.

Konica Autoreflex TC - Brought out in the spring of 1976, the TC is a downgraded, compact little brother to the T3, really the predecessor of the T4 and other compact SLRs that Konica would make later. However, it still accepts all lenses that the larger autreflexes used. It's a nice little camera, but should not be considered as a primary SLR, but rather as a beginner camera or as a compion to your primary, full featured Konica. It has no shutter speeds slower than 1/8th of a second, although it does go up to 1/1000 second. Flash synchronization is still through all speeds to 1/125 second. The Konica Hexanon 50mm f/1.7 lens was designed for and introduced with this camera. Camera body weighs 18 ounces (510 grams). Height is 3.5 inches, with a width of 5.4 inches and a depth of 1.8 inches. In Japan it's known as the Acom-1. One major problem with this camera is that it's leatherette covering is prone to shrinkage.

Mine is the TC version (no shrinkage issues lol!). I have come to realise after doing this little bit of research that I was jipped on this camera a few years back. None the less it honestly is a GREAT GREAT camera! lots of zooming capabilities. Ill throw in my polorized lens, cleaning/buffering kit, carrying case for everything, and any other extras I may find. The extended lens alone ran me $97 in 2006. Anyhow Im lowing my "lowest" price, $325+shipping for it all.

jpexpc is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry. I'm a video and photo hobbyist first, audio enthusiast second. Anyways, I think they consider this thread-jacking but I consider your attitude with picture requests and your low post count a point of contention.

See below:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/KONICA-AUTOR...AMERA-68755091

1994 Ford Taurus
    Pioneer DEH-1300 HU
    Stock door speakers
    4ft^3 @ 35 hz (bonesninja)
    2 12" Type R @ 0.5
    Hifonics 1606D
    145.1 @ 42hz

Refs: bonesninja

1 Hugh Jass is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These bodies can be had all day long for $40-$50 bucks.

References:
    Sold to: azraider 2x, lost1700
    Bought from: aaron7114, cazorp, blaze383, Astrolade

Gipp is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jpexpc View Post
    Sorry. I'm a video and photo hobbyist first, audio enthusiast second. Anyways, I think they consider this thread-jacking but I consider your attitude with picture requests and your low post count a point of contention.

See below:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/KONICA-AUTOR...AMERA-68755091
    great point. You can get the camera off Ioffer for $35... but wait, thats just the body. Where are the lens's? Extentions anywhere there? Can the guy throw in a flash mount? What about a bag ATLEAST? NO!? NOTHING?? Well then... that explains why its only $35 then...

Thread-jack all you would like, This is a good price and if your a "Photo Hobbiest" then you would know that. As for my attitude, I have no problem sending nick pics, its primarily towards the ppl who feel the need to post "hey you need to put up nick pics... durr" and they had no interest in the thread to begin with.. Sorry if that bothers you, but its not likely to change any time soon. The way I see it, if I hadnt posted pictures at all and someone was interested then human decency should kick in and they should post to ask if I would send them pics, not DEMAND them like Im some low life scammer and then run away until I make another tread just to do that same D*mn thing.

jpexpc is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree about the lenses and equipment. You also need to concede that you had a substantial price drop when YOU educated yourself about the value of your camera. As far as the pictures, you should take the time to read the forum rules. Valid pictures of your for sale item with your name is a requirement, not just when requested by a second party. Good luck with your sale though. Your asking price is much more in line with what you have to offer.

1994 Ford Taurus
    Pioneer DEH-1300 HU
    Stock door speakers
    4ft^3 @ 35 hz (bonesninja)
    2 12" Type R @ 0.5
    Hifonics 1606D
    145.1 @ 42hz

Refs: bonesninja

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast