Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

FS - Wii with extras

Up for sale i have a used but in great condition Wii game system. system will come with all hook ups, console, sensor bar, 2 controllers and 2 nunchucks. also comes with nyko rechargeable batteries and docking station. will come with the following games
    -Madden 07
    -Tiger Woods 07
    - Wii Sports
    - Wii Play
    - Need for Speed Carbon

everything works perfect on this, the only reason i am selling is because i got a 360. looking for 250 shipped paid through paypal. shipped via fedex. refs in sig. can get pictures.
    Last edited by mihklo; 05-22-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: changed listing

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: FS - Wii with extras

deleted.....changed listing
    Last edited by mihklo; 05-22-2009 at 02:08 PM.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

201 shipped?

just messin with ya

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

ttt

MCarmer is offline Used to lay body on 26s!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

any kind of warranty?

Highlander on 22s, Custom rear coils, Ohio Gen 275A Alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 W/Charging Opt, 2 XS D3100's & 4 G31 950CCA batts, All KnuKonceptz wiring, Viper 5902 w/TONS of add ons, Alpine CDA-117,8 SA15's,1 NS-1 Amp,Alpine 2 ways. MY REFS: CA.com MCarmer EBAY MCarmer18 YOUTUBE VIDS http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0E78211D5C6F032
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409063 FEEDBACK THREAD
    Bought/traded/sold on this forum: louisanna_crx, RAB, 2LOWS10, dadon, killa101, Santoro300, ACT_Audio, ECS23, kasimo420, spltuscon

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

it does not have the extended warranty. but i can assure you that it is 100% functional. i can even make a video of it working properly.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

just looked and i cannot find the tiger woods game, thought my neighbor had it but i guess he doesnt. so looking for 240 shipped for the rest.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

sold locally for 240

Closed Thread

User Tag List