Closed Thread

Reload Thread: GH Metallica Wii

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GH Metallica Wii

bought this when it first came out. played a few times. just got a 360 so am gonna be slowly getting rid of all of my wii stuff. perfect condition on the game. plenty of refs on this and other boards. $40 shipped, or possible trade for 360 games.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

ReDemoN is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: GH Metallica Wii

I have a barely used GH: world tour for the 360 I will trade ya.

System For SALE!!!
    3 - Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D4 110 Shipped each
    1 - Hifonics Zeus 6406 150 Shipped
    2 - Selenium 6 1/2 4 ohm mids. 65 Shipped for the pair

System is FOR SALE NOW!!
    Pm me for info

Vouches:
    Bought From: kingranch, iceteebone, drich79, neilbarber
    Sold To: craigzter, mikesmith0890, Ace_Protege, 350zkid
    Traded With: sentrastyleemw, Ellsworthz

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

bump for a fun game. i guess guitar hero van halen is in the works

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

theMessenjah44 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice move going for the 360

boooo wii

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMessenjah44 View Post
    nice move going for the 360

boooo wii
    wii is great, its a different typ of system and gear towards a different kind of gamer than the 360 or ps3. wii has more interactive games, comical games, and has its own play style. if your into fps games well i can see why you would not like it. i have a wii and ps3 and they are both great just alot different in terms of gaming style.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love my wii............but the UFC game is coming out soon and its not being produced for the wii so i went with the 360 instead.

as for the trade, im prob gonna have to pass as i think im gonna be picking it the one up for sale on this board as soon as i get paypal info.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

theMessenjah44 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool4me View Post
    wii is great, its a different typ of system and gear towards a different kind of gamer than the 360 or ps3. wii has more interactive games, comical games, and has its own play style. if your into fps games well i can see why you would not like it. i have a wii and ps3 and they are both great just alot different in terms of gaming style.
    I bought one for my gf for christmas. I like playing wii sports and stuff with her, but if I had it in my room, I don't think I would ever touch it. I likes me xbox

Bought from: jamesw, dave_damage, ampjunkielikeme, JuicyJeff
    Sold to: DaBeholder, ampjunkielikeme, ax600, shackel. Worked with Rio

Team Edge Customs

Last year: '05 Ford Escape - Alpine 7995 - AllTsunami 1/0 - C&D batt 15" IA Warden (2) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1/4 ohm 151.3 outlaw
    This year: '92 Mazda 323 - C&D batt Batcap 4k, (6) Powerbass 15's (250rms each) (1) Audiopipe AQX-3500.1's at 1.3 ohm 152 outlaw
    Currently rebuilding Mazda with (4) American Bass HD 15's in a wall, 157?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump one last time before i trade it. 35 shipped.

m3dia_lab is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

let me see real quick.....

Bought from: radinstlr, sundownz, Nitefury360, woofercooker
    Sold to: BLD 25, Master69, jrgreene1968, fatboyracing, pickup1

m3dia_lab is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score