I have a Chevy 2500HD 4 door and I think the bed is 6' 5". The camper has an AC mounted on the top, was used for sleeping back there when we traveled, but then I eneded up using it to cool my amps, it was blowing right down on my amps, worked GREAT, has a mount for the TV in the back as well 17" TV I paid $1000 just for the TV/DVD combo..

I am letting the camper, AC, and TV go for $2500 the topper is a year old and in great shape the windows have black vinyl on them so it's blacked out.

I will let the camper and AC go for $1800 I can just remove the mount for the monitor but there will still be 4 hidden bolts coming down and capped off with nuts.

I will just the the camper for $1200 OBO there will be a 6" by 6" hole where the AC was and the TV mount will be removed and caped off. You can put a sun roof in place of the AC. The roof is very thick as it's been holding the AC now for almost a year with ZERO issues the ARE toppers are VERY THICK...

I will only do local pick up and if you want it all AC and topper it will take 4 of us to pick it up.. VERY HEAVY with the AC on there..

I WILL ALSO TRADE THIS FOR HIGH END CAR AUDIO!!!!! SUNDOWN, DD, FI, RE ETC..