Closed Thread

Reload Thread: S> Poweriser 90120s (Jumping Stilts)

Foote is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon10 S> Poweriser 90120s (Jumping Stilts)

What I'm selling is an offical Poweriser brand of Power-stilts. They are spring loaded stilts used for bouncing and running. See this video if you arent familar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MutvUfQcmMg

I'm selling them because I don't have as much free time as I thought. They are suprisingly easy to get started on. And it's a lot of fun.

This is the exact model I am selling, from the exact site I ordered it:

http://www.dcpowerstilts.com/products-classic.php

They are the 90120 model. But mine are upgraded. I have the upgraded bindings (snowboard to strap your feet in) and Upgraded calf-cuff (replaces the knee bar with a more stable calf-cuff strap in). So this pair I have is pretty much the exact same as this model:

http://www.dcpowerstilts.com/products-advanced.php

It's exactly like the classic version except the calf cuff from the advance and the foot bindings from the advance are used in place of the knee bar and bindings in the classic; because I bought the upgrades. These upgrades:

http://www.dcpowerstilts.com/products-upgrades.php

I bought all this a week before christmas this year..so it's all very new and lightly used. As you can see, This pair I have retails for $500. There are many knockoffs on ebay (Flying jumper, air-trekker, etc) but these are chinese knock-offs and down right dangerous to try to use. Poweriser (not PoweriZer), is a great brand and pretty much the standard amongst bockers. (bocks is the slang term for these stilts). The only "damages" on my pair are purely cosmetic. Just the nuts where you tighten a few things are knicked a bit from wrenching (they are common bolts, $0.50 for new ones) and the spring gaurds (thin rubber that covers the springs to protect them from knicks) are a bit worn from normal use and one has a tear..but any bocker will tell you this means nothing because really you should tape the springs up before using them any way to stop the springs from being damaged when you use them (like taping a hockey stick). I never taped mine yet so the spring covers are damaged, but the springs are absolutely 10/10 cosmetically and function of course; nothing has touched the spring only knicks in the gaurd it comes with cuz I never taped them up. And thats it; those are the only 2 small differences than if you bought them brand new. I have used them maybe 3 hours total in the 2-3 weeks I've had them before now.

I will include both the original knee bar (from classic model) and the advanced calf-cuffs..so you can try both styles to see which one you like best. Also they will be shipped in the original box, with everything that came with them (wrench-key, instruction manual)

NOTICE: This is the 90120 model. What that means is it is designed for people who weigh around 175-265 lbs. If you aren't in this weight range; you can still buy this if you want..but you will need to order a different pair of springs to trade them out (will probably cost you about $100+) ...but if you weigh between 175-265lbs then this model is right for you!

Here's some pics :

::Spring:::

(Imageshack is really sucking right now and won't let me load up any other pics, I'll try again later or you can look on my myspace page myspace.com/foote43 I got some on there)

Ok, so I paid $500+ for this pair...so I wanna let em go for at least $300 shipped. Anyone want em?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: S> Poweriser 90120s (Jumping Stilts)

hmm bump.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: S> Poweriser 90120s (Jumping Stilts)

No longer selling these. I decided to keep em.

Closed Thread