INTERFACE/BUS: PCI Express x16.
MEMORY: 256 MB, 512-bit 41.6 GB/sec. Memory Bandwidth.
CHIPSET: Powered by ATIs scalable FireGL workstation Visual Processing Units (VPU). 1200 million Vertices/second. 9.6G Pixel/second. Up to 8 parallel geometry engines. 128-bit full floating point precision.
CONNECTORs: (2) 24-pin DVI-I ports (both Dual-Link output).
- Dual DVI-I outputs support any combination of digital and analog displays.
- Independent multi-monitor resolution and refresh rate selection.
- Dual Link outputs ideal for driving 30-inch cinema/widescreen (2560 x 1600) displays.
- Maximum individual Dual Link output capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 9 Megapixels (3840 x 2400).
- Individual Dual Link output capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 9 Megapixels (3840 x 2400).
- Stereoscopic 3D output connector with quad buffer support.
- Dual VGA analog support (VGA output supported through DVI-I to VGA adapters included with product).
- HD Component Video (YPrPb) output (HD Component Video (YPrPb) output adapter included with product).
API & OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT:
- OpenGL 2.0 with OpenGL Shading Language.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 with DX9 HLSL.
- Windows XP, Windows XP64, and Windows 2000.
- Linux 32 and Linux 64(Linux drivers can be downloaded from ati.com/FireGL)
- Windows Vista ready.