Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wii w/ sports game Brand New

Brand New, Sealed in box Wii Console w/:

-Wireless Controller
    -Sports package: Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Baseball, and Boxing

$300

Product Info:

* Includes Wii Sports, an exciting sports game that will get you off the couch and onto the tennis court, baseball field, golf course, bowling alley or boxing ring right out of the box
    * Wireless, motion-sensitive Remote controller and motion-sensitive analog Nunchuk controller allow you to use real-life motions to simulate in-game character motions, such as throwing a pass or swinging a sword, making you truly part of the game
    * Remote includes a speaker, a rumble feature and an expansion port for added gaming excitement
    * Easy yet exciting playability makes the Wii fun for players of any age or skill level
    * Connect up to four Wii controllers at once with Bluetooth wireless technology
    * Wii Channel Menu provides an easy-to-use interface where you can choose and play games, get news or weather, view and send photos, surf the Internet, post or send messages and shop for video games
    * Mii Channel allows you to create a caricature of yourself you can use across a variety of Wii software; Miis can be stored on the Wii hard drive or in your controller to take with you to play on your friends' Wii consoles
    * Sleek, compact design measures just 8.5"H x 6"W x 2"D and allows you to place the Wii vertically or horizontally to fit almost any TV setup
    * Play Wii games and enjoy full backward compatibility with your entire library of Nintendo GameCube titles, all on one machine
    * Connect to the Internet wirelessly, even when your system is turned off, to receive surprises and game updates with the WiiConnect24 service
    * With ownership of the Wii, you will have access to purchase and download 20 years of game titles from the Nintendo 64, the Super NES and the Nintendo Entertainment System, as well as selections from Sega Genesis and TurboGraf consoles
    * Save your games on 512MB of internal flash memory
    * Two USB 2.0 ports and a Wi-Fi connection provide a variety of connectivity options, such as wireless communication with the Nintendo DS
    * Secure Digital memory card bay allows you to retrieve digital photos from your camera's Secure Digital card and edit them in the Photo Channel
    * Completely compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and includes four ports for classic Nintendo GameCube controllers and two slots for Nintendo GameCube memory cards

References so far: charlesbhs, Zxcvtypo, daniel.lindsey, sqhertz, wptightend, mrwigglezdj, wu501, FASTIMES, shiftmx6, aesoj, jaredspl

Integra2468 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wii w/ sports game Brand New

Just out of curiousity why are you selling it? Also will you take trades?

Bought from: Starky, Beerdrnkr, GearGuy2001, ARK_SWAMP_RIDER, Sampson, Team OSC SVT, rmdl51
    Sold to: caligirl2k, na rsx, IloveBass, makdaddy, snfsh79077, oldschool4me, sotelomichael
    Traded with: Nightdrifter05, Cheapo, gymfreak101

Feedback Thread for me:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ht=integra2468

dropkick13 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We had a raffle at work for the right to buy it from our exchange (there was only 1). I won and kind of impusle bought it since I won the raffle. Now I don't think I'll actually have much use for it.

I'm mostly looking for cash but if you have something worth while, post up.

References so far: charlesbhs, Zxcvtypo, daniel.lindsey, sqhertz, wptightend, mrwigglezdj, wu501, FASTIMES, shiftmx6, aesoj, jaredspl

Integra2468 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ygpm

Bought from: Starky, Beerdrnkr, GearGuy2001, ARK_SWAMP_RIDER, Sampson, Team OSC SVT, rmdl51
    Sold to: caligirl2k, na rsx, IloveBass, makdaddy, snfsh79077, oldschool4me, sotelomichael
    Traded with: Nightdrifter05, Cheapo, gymfreak101

Feedback Thread for me:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ht=integra2468

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

responded

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttttttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

tttttt

delvryboy is offline Save the Savage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$275 shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
    I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon
    Team PhatHertZ
    Team Kicker
    Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder
    2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award
    '03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db
    Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25
    Heatware = delvryboy

Closed Thread